𝐯𝐢𝐢 ' make sure it's like eco-friendly

ANOTHER PARTY, that's right

ANOTHER PARTY, that's right. So far this week Lucy's been to at least 3 party's this week.

It was the day after Aaron and Lucy's first, or second kiss. And once she told her friends.

They freaked out, "YOUR JOKING LUCY." Anya screamed.

"No way, spill?" Kym said,

"At first it was just a kiss at the movies-"

"How come I didn't see this happen?" Kym cut her off,

"Kym, you fell asleep half the movie." Megan explained.

"Anyways continue." Anya commanded.

"And then yesterday we went to a storage closet a kissed, that's it guys. Honestly."

"Oh, yeah. Really?" The three mocked as her.

"I'm gonna go find Aaron by the pool, wanna come with, please?" Lucy said with puppy dog eyes,

"This new couple thing, Lucy maybe you guys need alone time." Megan explained,

"No! Come on guys." Lucy begged,

"See ya!" Anya waved knowing Aaron was walking behind Lucy,

"Wait, no at least stay near-"

"Luce!" Aaron turned her around,

"Oh heyyy!" Lucy dragged out, she turned around with the three of her friends smiling at her.

"I'm gonna sit on the bench near Andy, wanna come with?" Aaron asked,

"Sure!" Lucy smiled, Aaron grabbed her hand and dragged her to the bench with Andy, and Stacy?

"Oh hey Stacy!" Lucy greeted, "What's up?" Stacy smiled. Lucy sat down with Aaron, he put his arm around her as she put her head on his shoulder.

AARON FOUND THIS random Harmonica, he played horrendously.

"Dude you're blowing it in my ear." Andy complained,

"Yo." Andy grabbed the Harmonica and threw it into the pool, Lucy's jaw dropped.

Megan, Kym and Anya started laughing when again Lucy was there comforting him, while put his head down on her shoulder.

Lucy played with strands of his hair and kissed the top of his forehead.

"Hey, look, we're twinning." Stacy pointed out to Kym's shoes,

"Twinning? What are we in fourth grade?" Megan teased.

"It's okay Stacy, we're twinning too!" Lucy smiled showing her shoes. Which cheered up Stacy.

 Which cheered up Stacy

LYDIAS BAT MITZVAH

CLICK! Lucy was at the photo booth with Kym, Megan and Anya

CLICK! Lucy was at the photo booth with Kym, Megan and Anya. "Fish lips!" Anya commanded, the girls did fish lips,

"Kisses!" Kym commanded, the girls blew a kiss.

"These are so cute!" Lucy screamed looking the photos,

"Cute! I'm putting these behind my phone case." Kym grabbed the photos.

Lucy found the table where everyone was at, "Luce! You look.." Aaron stared at her,

"Nice?" she awkwardly smiled,

"No, beautiful." Aaron gazed,

"Thanks." Lucy kissed his cheek.

Aaron's jaw dropped, smiling after touching his cheek.

"All right! Put your hands up in the air like you just don't care, because. It is officially Lydia Katz Rodriguez's bat mitzvah!" DJ Schmuley announced as everyone cheered.

Schmuley played Lydia's entrance video. Awwh, pictures of baby Lydia!

Then the slide changed to videos of her doing, embarrassing stuff which Lucy and her friends laughed at.

"Kym, Megan, Lucy and Anya, they suck. They're horrible." Lucy's smile dropped,

"Oh, I want cute, designer stuff, but make sure it's, like, eco-friendly. They're very dumb." Lydia mocked.

Andy and Aaron laughed as the four girls glared at them,

"I'm sorry," Aaron laughed, "It's kinda true though. No offense," Aaron stopped laughing, turning to Lucy.

"None taken." Lucy smiled at him,

"Shut up! It's not." Megan scolded Aaron.

"Okay, even I'm not that mean." Kym stated.

"You're pretty mean-"

"Yeah, you suck." Aaron and Andy replied.

"Dude," Lucy shook her head at Aaron.

The spotlight turned to Lydia, with tears in her eyes.

She stormed out the room with Stacy chasing after her.

"That was like, low, low." Aaron stated, "Yeah, really." Lucy replied.

-STUNNAWRITES
she needs to stop with the "Yeah, really."