back again

Fourth

Should I go or not??

It's 8:30pm at the clock,I'm still rethinking my decision whether I should go or not.Then I realized I took off from work early and was ready to ring the doorbell at front.Oh...I'm already here why hesitate..that stealer won't kill me right? Sometimes I really want to thank my inner voice for always giving me courage.Anyway I rang the doorbell..no answer.. I again tried.. no answer.I guess they're not home.I was about to turn when suddenly...

The door opened,immediately I had to close my eyes from seeing a naked man.I'm not at the wrong door right??no..no..it can't be...oh...this is so embarrassing.I didn't even see his face yet so I better just go."Wait!! Fot." "huh?"I saw mae ning rushing to stop me from going.oh..I was at the right place but who was that naked man?? Confused me turned to found out who that was an icy cold eyes welcomed me,"so you did dare to come here huh??anyway don't just stand there and come inside I'm getting cold here." Only then I realized he was the naked man oh..no he was the naked stealer I'm not letting that slip off my mind.everrr...

I just gave an appreciating smile towards mae ning and entered.The condo was very big compared to my cozy,small room.The decorations and furniture all spoke volume about their richness.Not that I expected but it was all neat and clean.

Just as I entered my smelling senses rises and my empty stomach growled.I couldn't help but search for the kitchen.Sensing this as always mae ning told everyone to come and eat.It was still surprising that I ate dinner in peace.He's not angry anymore or what...Oh there's his family so he wouldn't dare do anything.hftss I was worrying about nothing.

After dinner Mr.nick headed towards their room for a good rest and surprisingly gemini also went to his.Mae ning and I sat down and talked for a while.I told her everything about my uni,my job and my friends.We laughed and remembered some of the old memories.Well it's good that I decided to come here and also I could use this opportunity to tell gemini about phuwin's situation hopefully he understands and stops fighting.

After hours of talking with mae ning mr.nick called me to his room.It was already pretty late when I walked out of mr.nick's room."why are you talking with my dad at this late hours?what are talking about?"the sudden voice startled me.Gemini was at the kitchen pouring water on glass still not looking at me asked,"I asked you a question??"

"Why do I have to answer your questions huh.. it's between me and mr.nick why do you have to butt in??"I countered back as I didn't like his tone of asking full arrogance and anger.Turning to look at me with a daring look he said,"did you forget that you're talking about my dad and his son  wants to know what his dad doing with my little enemy from childhood.what's wrong with that?"

"Look dude I didn't do anything wrong why are calling me your enemy huh?and don't forget that your parents are the ones who invited me here so I think it's out of your business to know what mr.nick and me are talking about."I was startled again when he suddenly came towards me grabbed me by my arms dragging me to ...to his room??

With a loud voice of door locking behind me I was pushed against the door and in front of  me was an orange stealer with his again flaming icy cold eyes locked with mine."And it's out of your business to take sides with my matters when you don't even know the whole situation."he growled at me.To be honest I was scared,I've never seen him this angry and also this arrogant.Before he never got physical with anyone no matter how intense the little fights were he was well reserved too but now what made him change this much."who is he to you??why did you take his side??did you know what happened or you just blindly took his side hmm?"he asked again when I was busy contemplating his change of behaviour.And I realized I was also here too help him solve his problem with phuwin,he didn't know why phuwin did this.