Chapter 9

Unknown pov

I entered the lounge, feeling all relaxed and pumped up. "Sigh," who would've thought that just seeing her would give me such a boost? The lounge had its usual dim lighting, with only two long chairs, a table, and a mini bar tucked away in one corner. From where I sat, I had a perfect view of the club in front. I plopped down on one of the chairs, ready to enjoy a glass of whiskey and take a breather.

"My guard asked if I needed him to call one of the girls," . "No, there's no need for that, I have no need for them anymore," I replied, swirling my drink. "She'll be in my arms very soon and I'm going to keep her in my clutch and never letting her go no matter what. The excitement and confidence I feel about meeting her soon is too great. Just the thought of her made me grin like a fool. I can't wait to hold her, touch her, and indulge in all those naughty,sinful things. The image of tying her to my bed, my hands exploring her body, pinching her nipples, sucking and fondling her boobs and nibbling on her cute ears while she squirm and can't move... it will be pure satisfaction. I was getting so hot, I could feel myself getting a boner. I'm definitely going to claim her as mine, no doubt about it and I can't wait. It feels like I'm about to get my favorite toy, you know?

Lost in my obsessive thoughts, my guard interrupted me, saying, "Boss." I snapped out of my reverie, realizing I had unknowingly shut my eyes while lost in my fantasies. I looked at my guard, waiting for him to explain why he had called me.
"Boss, we gotta go," my bodyguard said. "You still have a ton of stuff to take care of." I let out a sigh, realizing he was right. But, at least I got to see my princess. She's doing okay, and that's a huge relief for me. I got up from the lounge chair and made my way out, scanning the bar to find her. I spotted her laughing with one of the bartenders, and I wasn't too thrilled about that. I tried to see his face, but he had his back turned towards me. I'll have my guard do a background check on him, just to make sure he's got nothing to do with my princess.

I stole one more glance at her and mumbled to myself, "Very, very soon." Then I headed down the stairs to leave the club. But before making my way out, I stepped into an office to make a quick phone call. Ten minutes later, I was done and walked out of the club. I hopped into the car, and as it started moving, I rested my head, about to close my eyes. But then, I caught a glimpse of her, or so I thought.

"Wait, is that her?" I wondered. Maybe not, but something didn't feel right, why do I feel uneasy. I turned to check through the rearview mirror, but the person I thought I saw was gone. It was weird. I was so sure someone was there, but there's no way they could've disappeared on the side of the street. I turned back to face the front and tried to relax. I closed my eyes for a moment, but then I opened them wide. "The alley!" I mumbled a little too loud.

"Stop the car!" I yelled at my driver. He hit the brakes, and the car came to a sudden stop, jolting us forward. "Boss, what's wrong?" My bodyguard asked, already on high alert with his hand on his gun, along with the other guard in front of the car.

"Stay in the car I ordered, before he could say a word I was out of the car. Walking back to where I saw the figure on the side of the road, I couldn't help but wonder "why"?. "Why am I going back?". The street was pretty quiet and a little deserted, with only a few people lingering around. The moonlight gave a bit of brightness to the street. As I approached the side of the road, I could see two guys with her in the alley. I knew it was her from her silhouette; I could never mistake her for anyone else. One of the boys was pulling her hair, and I could hear her whimpering in pain. Anger surged through me. How dare they?.
How dare they touch what belongs to me!. How dare they make her feel pain!
"I'll kill them".
"Nobody touches what mine".
Thoughts of taking revenge flooded my mind. The thought of putting a bullet in their heads seemed so tempting, almost too clear in my imagination. I walked up to the guy at the back, who was just standing there watching, and grabbed him by the neck, tightening my grip. I could have easily strangled him right then and there. How dare he just stand by while that jerk tries to harm my woman? My anger intensified, my grip tightening even more. I threw him against the wall, making his head hit the hard stone. He groaned in pain, but the other guy didn't seem to notice, too focused on my princess. I approached the one I had thrown against the wall, took hold of his arm, leaned in close, and said, "Never come near my woman again. Got it?" It seemed like he knew he was powerless against me, so he nodded his head yes.

I stared at his hand that I was gripping tightly, realizing that I needed to show him I meant what I said. Without hesitation, I twisted his hand, breaking the bone in his elbow. He let out a piercing scream of pain, catching his partner's attention. Who turned and I delivered a powerful punch to his face, ensuring my knuckles connected with the bone of his nose making him release my princess. I knew I had broken it. Fury coursed through my veins as I thought, "How dare he touch my woman!" In a fit of rage, I struck him in the stomach.
"How dare he pull her by the hair" I punched him in the mouth, watching his teeth fly out.
"How dare he cause her pain!" I forcefully threw him against the wall, he crumpled to the ground groaning in agony as he tried to crawl away. "I'm not finished with you, you bastard!" I mumbled angrily.
"How dare he scare her like that?" I kicked him in the stomach repeatedly, each blow fueled by the thoughts racing through my head. I thought for a moment, reflecting on what might have happened if I hadn't stop the car.
"What if I hadn't come back?"
"What if I'd ignored the feeling and just went on".
"What would this disgusting slime have done to her?" I wondered. As these thoughts consumed me, I continued to deliver punishing kicks to his stomach. Finally, I stopped and stepped on his finger with my brogues shoe, applying pressure and hearing the bones crunch beneath my foot. In a cold, determined voice, gritting my teeth, I said, "How dare you touch what's mine." I added more weight to my leg, breaking a finger or two.
"You have no right to lay a finger on her. She's worth more than you and your whole generation filthy existence," I seethed, and then I kicked him in the face.

You made her feel pain, so would you, I grabbed his arm and twisted it forcefully, causing his hand to break. The pain he felt was nothing compared to what I had in store for him.
You'll feel twice the pain, I then took his leg and broke his ankle, doubling his agony. But I wasn't done yet.
Thrice the pain! I kicked him in his throat, he coughed, gagging, after I was satisfied I left him gasping for air. I leaned in close and whispered a chilling warning, if I so much as see you 12 meters near her I'll come for your family  and toy with them in my playground dungeon" and don't think you're off the hook, I said. I made it clear that he would still face consequences. As I stood between the boys I had just beaten up, I saw my princess turn towards us, visibly shaken. I could sense her fear as she tried to make sense of what happened.
She's probably terrified right now".
The alley was dark with tall buildings blocking the moonlight. I sighed with relief, thank  goodness I arrived in time.
Finally, I thought, as I stood there, staring at her.