18

You & I.
We're riding Harley's in Hawaii.
I'm on the back I'm holding tight.
Want you to take me for a ride...
-Harley's in Hawaii-

The door opened with a thud making me jolt up into a sitting position. Taehyung look around hastily and when he spot me on the bed he break into a small guilty smile that's barely there. I remain stoic as possible. He can't expect me to smile back at him. I look at him with a questioning look. He look away shyly for some reason and my eyes widen.

This better not be some creepy reason. I find my voice and ask carefully not trying to trigger him. "What?" His eyes find mine and he come forward to the bed and then I notice he have something in his hand. It was a shopper stuffed with something. He kept it on the bed all the way looking at me with a shy smile.

I look up to see him already staring, that's creeping me out for what he's about to say. I have a gut feeling this is not good. "I found some clothes for you...so.."

"Oh!" That was the only thing I could blurt out but why he so so shy about it and all. Just give me clothes and get the hell out. I nod expecting him to get out of the room but he is glued to where he is standing crooked. I gulp and said. "Ok!" He doesn't budge, I was so awkward knowing he is staring at my dirty face.

"Can you leave?" I said more like I asked him and he frantically stuttered for the first time. "Oh yeah..yeah...I..was..just...! With that he barged out just like that and closed the door behind. I stood up and went to the shopper bag and ripped it open only to find out some clothes, the clothes were decent but it looked old and a bit dull but it was still heaven to wear instead of what I'm wearing.

I ruffle the clothes and found a tiny soap and bottle of shampoo. Cute-shut up... I shake my head and my jaw dropped to the earth and beneath the hells under it when my hands picked up the small piece of cloth.

What the heck!!! That's the reason he was blushing? He got me undergarments *blushes* snap out of it bitch you better not find this adorable. My lips stretch into a sad smile when I remember something. I sit on the bed with the undergarments in my hand. What is with these men playing with women garments.

Jungkook. He also gave me the same blush when I discovered he had washed up my undergarments. Where is he? Did he forgot about me so soon? He said he'll take care of me! I sigh and took a pair of brown straight trousers that looks thick and casual with a cream color cardigan and a white turtle neck shirt.

Picking up the soap and shampoo, I went to the washroom and get in the shower, I run my fingers in my dirty muddy hair as the hot warm water burn my skin but it feels so good, it takes my worry away from me. Just me and myself. No thoughts no worries.

Slipping into the clothes, I figured it's almost my size but a bit loose that gives perfect sync to the outfit. I never styled like this. It looks so decent and classy. I come out of the washroom and literally stumbled when I saw him standing close to the bed. He turn around with a smile but his face fall when he saw the outfit.

I couldn't move because of his gaze pinning me down, something about the way he looks at me feels so unlike of his behavior. He looks as if he want to break down by the way his lips are tugged down with a frown on it. Ofcourse I look ugly. He takes a step while I take one back. He halt looking up and stops, my gaze drop down from his wild eyes.

I can't get over the way his eyes are so cruel and so frightening rather his looks that is so comforting and soft. His voice send a shiver through my body, it's not friendly, it's intimidating. "I'm taking you out..." he said as my head shot up with a big smile on my face.