04

There's part of me
I cannot hide...
I've tried and tried
a million times...
Cross my heart and
hope to die...
Welcome to my darkside!

-Darkside-

Two weeks later!

Jungkook had been staying in Eliana's house. Yes, he was this eager to find him. He was ready to do anything in or out his reach to catch him. The anger packed inside was unexplainable. He doesn't inform Eliana about it.

He would visit her house at night and stay whole night. His gun loaded with him, he wouldn't even blink just to keep a keen eye on everything around him. Waiting for the criminal to show up at her house so he would surprise him. Jungkook knew this was not legal but everything is legal to him if it solves the case.

But the criminal never once showed up and thus the police administration dropped the safety of Eliana. She was free to go back home. It would be a lie if she said she wants to go home but she can't be burdened on anyone right?

She was a burden to his own brother that left her alone in the orphanage. She couldn't complain from others when his own brother abandoned her. In fact the police was kind enough to let her stay and watch over her.

She had grown attached to Jungkook. They would usually talk and she would vent out to him because he said he liked when people told him their troubles, he said he grows attached to people when they trust them enough to tell him their stories. It was just story to Jungkook but to her it was her life.

Jungkook never wanted her to go because he is protective of everyone. He made sure no innocent is killed during this case. But it was the police head departments order. The center wasn't a free place for everyone to live, just victims for sometime.

Jungkook smile guiltily at her, as he take the bag from her shoulder and put it in his car, leading her to sit in the passenger seat.

He sat and continue to drive to her place. "Are you afraid?" She look at him and smile. "I am to be honest." She look back to the road but his voice draw her attention again. "Me too...."

Her heart beat louder. "Why...?" She asked trying to not think what her delusion and overthinking mind was cooking. "Maybe attachment?" He said softly. Her cheeks blush so hard she can literally feel the heat warming her up.

He didn't talk further. He doesn't have to. He doesn't want to make her uncomfortable. He doesn't know how she feels. He just wanted to give her a hint of how he felt. It's not like he is sure about himself too. He just said what came to his mind.

Soon she arrived at the house and she find it more creepy from before. She pushed that thought at the back of her mind as she jump out of the car swinging her bag on her shoulder as jungkook get out of his side.

"Eliana!" She look at him and raise her eyebrows as she go to his side. He was leaning against his door looking hella fine. She always found him handsome. Especially when she piss him off and he pokes his inner cheek.

She stood infront of him noting how her head reaches just till his chin. She never focused on her taste of men in life. But was jungkook making her feel things. She didn't even get that spark feeling yet. Maybe she is yet to fall?

She just likes his personality and the fact that he keeps her protected. She relies on him way too much for her own likeness. "Do you really wanna go? Are you sure?" He asked. He wanted her to say no. Just he wanted to hear yes, just once and he will kidnap her small figure to his own house. His mom would love to have a small girl to roam around her house. He smiles.