4 No Touching Allowed

DANIEL VOLKOV

It was eight in the morning and Myrna was riding my cock like the world was ending.

Not the best sex of my life. At all. But insomnia got annoying. And fucking took the edge off.

We'd been fooling with each other for the past two months, ever since I hit on her at a bar.

Tomasso signed last night. But I didn't expect him to give in so easily—Was he that desperate? Did he need my help to wash his money that badly? What if he had his own plan? I couldn't rest. Not knowing drove me insane—

"Oh, yeees!" Myrna growled, her red curls falling over her face.

"Keep your voice down," I muttered, irritated. Everyone in the house could hear her. Even—

"You like that, Volkov?" A smoky, seductive voice breathed.

Clara fucking Rossi.

On top of me.
Naked.
Untamed.

A mixture of delight and evil curved her mouth. Dark and lustful eyes behind dark and messy hair.

A shockwave of pleasure hit me. So sudden, so raw. It left me dumbfounded and breathless—

I blinked, then she was gone.

Back to Myrna. "Do it! Please! Yes!"

What the actual fuck?

I heard Niko outside my window. My neck whipped towards it. Huh?

"Shit—" I shoved Myrna off and rushed over to the window, sliding it wide open. It was tall enough to cover below my waist.

The moron was talking on the phone. Right there, in the backyard, out in the open.

"Niko!" I whispered. "Niko!" He saw me. I clenched my jaw. "Get inside!"

"Why?" He drawled with a scowl.

I was going to murder him and bury him right there. "I said get. Inside. Now."

He moseyed back into the house, ending the phone call like an offended teenager. Idiot.

I shut the window and pulled out a pair of briefs from the dresser.

Myrna was half-unconscious on her back in bed with a drunken smile and closed eyes. "Mm, is everything okaaay?"

"I have to talk to him." Skipping a t-shirt, I whipped the door open to leave. "And no more unannounced visits, got it?"

"What?" She whined. "Why not—"

But I already left. There was no time for this. My skin was itching as if I had snorted a bucket of cocaine.

I stormed down the hallway. Thankfully, didn't run into anyone particular after that nightmare-inducing hallucination.

Niko was already in the middle of the office when I barged in. My hands clenched at my sides.

"What the hell are you doing outside?" I hissed, closing the distance between us. "She'll see you."

"What are you saying? She can't see me from—"

"Shut the fuck up. When I tell you to do something, you fucking do it. Understand?"

"Bro—"

"You're supposed to be injured for a couple of weeks. Are you trying to get us caught? Hm?"

"Excuse me?" Charlotte asked by the door. She took a bite of her bagel, Andrei right behind her. "Why are you attacking my brother?"

"I'm not in the mood." I snapped, moving to sit behind my desk.