Chapter 20: Getting out Part 2

Merida's POV

I opened the door for Anna, Hiccup and Jack who still carried the two seemingly dead girls called Rapunzel and Elsa. When they had gotten out I ran after them. On the outside, we were met by a huge, pine forest.

"Guys, we seriously should think about this. Maybe it's not too wise for 6 badly hurt teenagers, and two of them aren't even conscious, to wander around in a huge forest knwoing not where they are heading." Anna stated, looking scared to death.

Meow!

We all turned around us to see a all black cat with piercing green eyes. What in the world of magic?

"Where did that come from?" Hiccup asked, looking a wee bit frightend. I shook my head.

"Ay dunno..." I answered him. The cat "moewed" again. "Maybe it wants to get inside, eh?"

Anna opened the door for the cat and it strutted inside the mansion. She sighed, "I really think we should get going now... even though it is probably a bad idea to walk through the woods, we don't have much other choices, do we?"

Everyone (who was not limp) nodded their heads in agreement. The colour of the sky had turned a grim, dark grey. Rain would probably soon be upon us. It's winter time, but rain will always be there for ya if you live in the UK. Almost no snow at all was left on the ground, much to my liking. The tree's were the highest I had ever stumbled across and it's crowns a deep shade of green. We started moving forwards, our bodies tired and sore. I couldn't help but miss Hogwarts and it's huge stone walls. I missed my cosy bed in the sixth years chamber and Griffindore's commonroom. The comfortable armchairs, it's red and gold decorating, the warm fireplace and the whole "homey" feeling it gives you. I barely miss my family, though... I really don't. Which may be strange, but I just can't handle my mum! And my wee brothers...

I was lost in thought when Jack called out, "Look! A shed!"

He pointed his finger at a small, barely standing shed. It looked awful. There was one window, and it was broken. I wouldn't be suprised if it was haunted by the looks of it!

"We can stay there for some rest. We don't have our things with us, right? I think Elsa dropped them in the dungeon. So let's stay here, adn hope that we don't freeze to death during the night. Thank Merlin we have our cloaks on..." Jack said while hardening his grip around Elsa, so she wouldn't fall from his strong arms. I sighed. I am not at all pleased with this! Sleeping in a foul shed!

Anna was the first one to run up to the shed's door. With a creak she opened it, and looked inside.

"I think we just got ourselfs a little luck, my friends! There are old blankets and a couple of pillows in here! I even think I see a little gas lamp!" She exclaimed happily and got inside of it. "It's rather warm in here too!"

We all sighed in relief and walked in ourselfs to get some rest in the seemingly nice shed. Even with it's foul appearience, the inside was quite cosy. Never judge a book by it's cover, I suppose. Jack and Hiccup put Elsa and Rapunzel down on the floor gently. I was shocked to feel a little pang of jealousy from seeing Hiccup caring so much for Rapunzel's health. Which is ridiculous since I do too. And why should I even care of what Hiccup feels towards one another. That is not my concern. Don't tell me I am devolping a crush on him! For I am not! Hopefully.

Anna laid their heads on the two pillows that were in here. She also covered them with a couple of grey blankets. The rest of us pulled up our hoods, cuddled together to gain warmth and covered ourselfs with the remaining blankets. Hiccup wrapped an arm around my waist and snuggled closer to me. I could feel my cheeks flush a deep red. My eyes closed and I drifted off to sleep.

"Psst... guys! Wake up! Elsa's awake!" Anna almost yelled in my ear. I shot up immediately, looking around the place hysterically until my gace landed on no other than Elsa Arendelle.

Elsa's POV

My eyes opened slowly, my vision blurry. My breath hitched as I regained my conscious. It was rather dark, where ever I was.

"Jack..?" His name came out as barely a whisper. But something, or someone, seemed to have caught what I said. A figure stood up and walked beside me.

"Elsa?" A smooth voice whispered to me, I immediately recognized it as Jack's. My lips curled up into a faint smile, and my vision became clearer by the second. Soon enough I could see Jack at my side, not focusing on anything else than his handsome face. I used all strength that I had left in my body to cup his face in the palm of my bloodstained hands.

"And Jack... I love you too." With that said I crashed my dry lips against his. After a couple of seconds I pulled back, only to see a overwhelmed, blushing and grinning Jack. I closed my eyes, feeling how sore and tired my body really is. But I did not let myself fall back to sleep. I heard Jack stand up, probably to go tell the others about my awakening. I heard muffled voices, but I couldn't work out even the slightest word. I really wonder where we are. How did we get out of Isles Manor?

I tried to open my eyes again, and this time I was greeted by Hiccup, Merida and Anna, all with tears threating to escape their eyes.

They all hugged the life out of me. I gasped for air, and they let go. I smiled at them, no words needed to be said. Anna's gace turned to my left, a sad frown now etched upon her features. I looked to my side, where a probably dead Rapunzel laid. My breath hitched again. I wanted to scream, but nothing came out. My one of my dear best friends!

I tried ever so desprately to move, but body was too weak. Cascades of tears fell from my eyes, soaking my cheeks. With a dry throat I mumbled, "Is- is s-she real-really dead..?"

"We fear the worst." Jack said from behind the small group of people infront of me.

"She's ice cold, her , skin has lost all it's colour, her lips are lilac. We haven't checked her pulse but-"

I cut Hiccup off and said as loudly as I possibly could, "Check her pulse then, you imbecile!"

Startled by my sudden outburst and a little hurt becasue I called him "imbecile", Hiccup crawled over to Rapunzel. He first took her hand and tried to find her pulse at her wrist, but no luck there. He decided to just put a hand over her heart, after all that is the most reliable place to feel somebody's pulse. A little ashamed that he is basically touching her breast, he placed his hand over her heart. His facial expression turned to a look of panic, and he quickly tried to feel her breathing. Hiccup looked broken to pieces.

"She's dead." He cried, fresh tears trickled down his cheeks. My heart broke. I can't belive this. The most innocent, loving and caring precious little Punzie... is dead. She's dead! How is anything supposed to turn out alright, now? The Dark Lord will kill us all! There's no hope... we didn't take Him Who Must Not Be Named down when we had the chance, I'm sure of it! The evil never dies without a good fight.

Everyone of us broke down in tears. Jack and Anna hugged me close, and Merida cried in Hiccup's arms. She had crawled over to him for comfort. Rapunzel's dead body laid limp on the floor. How are we supposed to bring her with us? We can't leaver her here, where ever we are. That would be beyond disrespectful. We'll have to carry her...

There is no hope for us, will we make it out alive?

Auther's Note

Okay... I might have cried while writing this.

So here we have it, two month's late. I will tell you that this is the end of The Big Five: At Hogwarts. I thank you all for supporting this book, and I am actually very proud of it! And that is all thanks to you, my dear readers!

Until next time, may the force be with you!

Ps. Stick around for Book 2...

Q�5��k1