Chapter 3: Parchment from Rapunzel

Elsa's POV

I woke up early, before everyone else actually. None of the sixth year girls had woken up yet. When I think about it... I don't really know any of these girls. I barely know their names.

I got out of bed and got my robes.

Let's just hope Jack, Hiccup and Rapunzel shows up today, which really isn't much to hope for.

*

When I walked inside the great hall I could smell the lovely food already on the tables.

I had a neat braid laying on my left shoulder, my dark blue, silver and black tie just existing on around my neck. I carried my leather bag with me to the table. I sat down, put my stuff on the right side of me and started munching on some toast.

Everyone talked and seemed to have fun while I just sat here, alone. Without Punzie I really don't have any friends exept Ethan in Ravenclaw. Sigh.

Where the heck could they be?

More and more students came through the gates as time went by. Ethan was one of them, but today he was with his best mate Cal so he did not notice me. I am not very fond of being so alone.

I tried to focus on my toast when suddenly, the mail showed up.

So many owls flew all over the hall, delivering letters and gifts. And I could not help but notice that one owl flying in my diretion.That's strange. I never get letters, not on the first day of school at least.

The owl released the letter he had in his claws and I catched it.

Elsa Arendelle

It read, in a shaky handwritten font.

I opened the letter carefully, to find a small piece of parchment.

It said: 'Sorry for not being able to come to school, I am terribly sick. Love, Rapunzel.' It was written in the same shaky font.

I forrowed my eyebrows and looked over at the Gryffindor table.

I saw Merida's tangled red hair all over her face as if she was looked at something very interessting in her palms. I decied to get my stuff and walk over to her. I grabbed the little note and put it in my bag. I finished my pumpkin juice and I felt refreshed of it's sweet taste.

I was just about to get up from my seet, when someone blocked my way.

"Exuse me, I just have to ask if you have seen Jack Frost yet?" A unknown male voice spoke up. I looked up to see his face. He had hazel brown hair with light green eyes. He was quite good looking... Only quite though.

"Uhm, no. Why did you ask? And who are you anyway?" I asked him while raising my eyebrow. He looked down at me and let out a small chuckle.

"My name is Hans, from Slytherin, and I wandered since he is my friend. And I asked you because are one of his best friends right?" He asked and gave a half smile.

"Well, yeah. But I am afraid I do not know where he is. And if you will exuse me, I have to go." I told him while getting on foot and pushed him out of my way.

"I never catched your name?" He stated, grabbing my wrist..

"It's Elsa. Now let me go." He let go of me and put his hands up in the air. What a little prick.

He was so annoying... Good Lord, well now let's find out what Merida's doing.

I walked to the Gryffindor table and approached her. She looked up.

"Oh, hey Elsa." she simply said. She was holding into something in her right hand...

"Hello, Merida. I needed to show you something." I opened my bag and searched for the note.

After I had found it, I handed it over to Merida. She looked at me, then the note. She took it and unwrapped it from the small ball I made it look like.

She quickly read through it and sighed.

"Ay got one too." she said and forrowed her eye brows.

"I am really confused. We have not heard from any off them this whole summer, and now we get a little note saying that Punzie's sick. That's not even her handwriting! The quill is all over the thick parchment and what about Jack? And Hiccup?" I sighed and rubbed my temples. Merida nodded, in deep thought. I looked at my watch, it was hanging around my neck. That kind of watch.

"Oh no...." I said under my breath. "I am so sorry Merida, potions starts in any minute now!"

I panicked slightly running out of the hall before Merida could even say a thing.

I don't wanna be late for the my first potions class, do I?