CHAPTER-1

It has been ten years after the devastating Mahabharata....... The time changed, but the wound given by Mahabharata still remains in the heart of aryavartha...... The dharma ruled the throne of hastinapur...... but the Dharmaraj himself felt that lumb of gold as a burden to him..... The throne build by the blood of his own family.... The empire which played by the honour of women and sucked the tears of countless mothers....... The empire which gave birth to lumb of injustices...... An empire which gave birth to  one who known by his vow..... a master mind of politics...... a true friend...... a greatest donar ever...... a failed teacher....... blood thirsty cousins...... one who accepted darkness..... a father who is blind by love for his son.....the proclaimed best archer.....greatest ever trickster and master mind.......one who burned everything by her flames of revenge..... The empire which build under the blood of thousands......

The majestic palace of kurus stood proud like the Himalayas after all these bloodshed and tears of millions.... Seems like the blood and tears of millions were the bricks by which this grand palace was built...... The sun god blessed the palace by his rays acknowledging the empire of his son-in-law....... Today seems to be more hustle and bustle than the normal day of the palace..... The palace is decorated more elegantly..... The entrance of the palace is covered with new flower vases.... Each pillars of the mighty kuru palace was even decorated by various flowers....... The servants ran here and there with various things to decorated the palace..... Everywhere there is only rush..... Beside these preparations a giggle resounded through the corridors of the palace.....

"Stop running putra..... don't make me run more......" a voice pierced through the rush atmosphere of the palace.....

 The servants and guards who know what is going to happen just moved away from the corridor and then enters a kid running through the corridors.... The servants moved away with respect and with a smile on their face..... The kid was a young boy with rose pink cheeks,  red tomato lips covered with traces of milk.... adorned with fine silk royal cloths and with silky curled hairs...... His bubble shining eyes have naughtiness of his father, enchanting smile of his mother and aura of greatness like his grandfather....... He ran to a large pillar and hide behind it, closing his mouth that not to laugh, by seeing the condition of one who follow him..... The servants and guards also  hide their smile by seeing the antics of their young naughty yet brave and charmer prince.....

The little prince remained them the past..... The palace of kurus..... the mighty kurus, resounded with the laughter and antics of young children and shouting of their mothers...... Even it is royal one or common one, the relation between mother and her children still the same and that emotion is something which cannot be described by any poem or great epics ever written......

"putra......" again the yelling resounded through the corridors......

Then came a lady in her twenties...... She wore white bhargava cloths..... But that failed to surpass her beauty and youthfulness..... But her eyes emitted loneliness and endless pain..... The guards and servants and moved away in the way she came in respect..... But their eyes also produced pain by seeing the greatest pain given by the so called yagna for dharma sthapana.....

"where are you putra...... come here.... and drink this......"She shouted after stood at the center of the corridor..... It has been two hours, she is trying to make him, her precious son to drink milk.... He, her son hated one and only one thing in this entire world and that is drinking milk...... He made her and the maids to run around the whole palace.... This is the everyday routine of the next heir of Kurus...... She stood their by taking deep breath and calming herself..... She sensed her son peeping from the  pillar that just behind her and giggling.... A small smile blossomed in her face.... He is the reason that she trying to forget that darkest days.... Her son is her heart and his giggling are her heart beat which gave her the blood to live..... She just smirked knowing how to tame her naughtier boy.....