Chapter-4

The afternoon sun set is going to put curtain to a long day in the lives of kurus..... The fire born who in the balcony of her personal chamber thinking about the events of the day looked at the setting sun.... The sun in her life set before years..... at the time when she was divided among the five brothers.... Then a sun never risen in her lives..... Her five children were the stars which showed her little shine in her dark life.... But the clouds of war engulfed the stars too.....

The day passed by hearing the great saga from her sakha..... and the questions from their beloved future of kurus..... He was truly interested to hear about her and the other one..... suryaputra karna.... her brother-in-law..... He was more fascinated regarding him..... Ofcourse a soul like him born once in a yug.... Her sakha always praise her brother-in-law by these words.... Parikshith want to know more about his bade pitamaha, whom he heared only through stories and seen only through paintings..... and the cousin of suryaputra filled the curious mind of Parikshith with the bravery, sacrifice, loyalty,righteousness of his bade pitamaha.....

She felt the sun smiling at her.... She remember that smile.... the smile of pain after giving everything to others.... by burning himself like that of the sun..... Her thoughts drifted back to the unexpected question asked by Parikshith to the lord of Dwaraka.....

"Why pitamahi and bade pitamaha have to suffer this much.... they lost everything for others, but they got nothing in return.... this is injustice..... They deserve to be loved and to be recognized for their sacrifice...... so what will happen if pitamahi Draupathi marry pitamaha Karna....."

The question that made a explosion in the mind of occupants of the sabha..... The muralidhar said with a smile while answering the most anticipated question asked even by the history.... 'why the parts of flames cannot be together.......'

"that will leads to a new story.... a new saga....."

That words of her friend took  the form of a raging flames in the mind of agnisuta......

Her thoughts flowed back to the night before the epic battle..... the seventeenth day of Kurushetra...... the epic battle between the son of king of gods and king of planets.... between the same blood which hated each other despite inherited from the same womb...... the key characters of the great saga...... the battle which will be remembered till the end of the time.....

Karna vs Arjuna........

FLASHBACK

The pandavas gathered in their common tent to discuss the plans for the war which now entering into the seventeenth day..... now tears got wet after seeing this much bloodshed.... there is no tears remain there.... the bloodshed became the part of the kurus by these days of the war.... by these days there are no distinction among the bloods... blood of family or blood of others.... the thing is that blood was red for all.... and the sole aim of each one in the war is to see the blood of others....

The pandavas were discussing about the battle for the next day, and their face showed true horror after seeing the havoc caused by the sutaputra.... after taking the commander-ship of the their opponents..... It seems like he was thirsty for their blood since centuries.... Even though they managed to kill all brothers of Dhuryodhan.... even dhushasshan by the hands of Vayuputra.... they have to face terrible, mocking defeat from their unknown eldest brother...... It seems like the no one is a match for the mighty son of Bhaskara.... He was like a lion roaring on the battlefield showing his authority......

Even the son of Indra seems to be not a match for the hurricane named Karna..... He himself defeated all the pandavas except Arjuna on the very day, and gave their lives as dhaan..... which was like killing themselves for the unknown brothers of Vrisha.....