Chapter-3

The silence ruled the chamber were the remaining kurus with their future and the lord of three world remains...... Apart from the excitement of the young prince to know about the great saga of Mahabharata, others face showed true horror..... But unable to make the young prince sad on his birthday itself, the others tried to forgot the weight that they felt on their heart..... the dam of tears on their eyes...... the crushing pain in their minds....

By sensing the preparations of each and every individual in the chamber to face the utter reality of their lives and their painful memories, the play writer of the great saga started to explain the great saga which written with blood.....

"This war started from the day when the great son of Ganga took the oath and claimed as Bhishma..... This war started when the student of Bhargava abducted three princess and did injustice to one among them..... This war started when the eldest denied the right to the throne pointing his inability........ This war started when a pious women engulfed her greatest fear, made her life as a penance for her husband........ This war started when a mother abandoned her own son for the sake of her reputation...... This war started when an innocent baby is tagged as an evil as he was born.......This war started when a teacher asked for thumb, for the sake of his favorite discipline....... This war started when a warrior is ridiculed for his birth in an open arena were talent is praised...... This war started when thirst for power turned in the form of burning lakshiyagraha........ This war started when the great fire born insulted the mighty son of Bhaskar by the name of caste in swayamvar....... This war started when a mother ordered her sons to divide what they got equally....... This war started when the mother land is divided into two among the cousins who were of same blood....... This war started when one was mocked in a grand sabha....... This war started when a women is disrobed in a sabha...... This war started when someone were sent to vanavas for fourteen years..... This war started when a man single handily won the entire aryavartha for his friend...... This war started when the king of gods himself have to beg in front of a mortal to give his immortality as dhaan..... This war started when a mother asked the lives of her remaining sons from her eldest son as a dhaan...... This war started when the great mahamahim was put into the bed of arrows..... This war started when the brave subhadranandan fought alone in the chakaravyuh... This war started when the great acharaya was deceived by the epitome of truthfulness himself...... This war started when the vaikarthana was killed by his own blood when he was weaponless...... This war started when the eldest kaurava was beaten against the rules of war..... This war started when the kripinandan fired the destructive weapon of creator himself on the unborn child..... And thus happened the great saga of Mahabharata....."

The images of the events played in the silent atmosphere of the chamber.... Each and every individual saw the images that they want to forgot and move forward once more..... alive..... It seems like the painful realities of their life, which reflected the pain of them like a mirror.... But apart from all others of the chamber the enthusiasm of the young prince raised like the adrenaline..... He want to know more.... He understood the story of his ancestors is that much vast...... So he was not in a mood of stop this and he asked......

"So who is the actual reason for this war....."

The blood drained from the face of the occupants of the chamber..... The truth slapped them on that moment in the form of the crimes that they committed....... No one dared to look each other, their gazes focused on the royal floor of the chamber as a sign of guilt..... By sensing all these the lord of Dwaraka with a smile said.......

"No one is innocent putra..... without the drops of water even the ocean is nothing..... So everyone in this war is a reason for this in different ways.... I will call this war not just as a dharmastapana, but a lesson to the future and each character of this great saga is a lesson to the human kind....... Each characters is there for a purpose, and they tech the upcoming future some great lessons......."

The realization came to the young prince by understanding the depth of this great saga how much his ancestors has suffered for the great good... But a curious smile came to his lips.....

"so who are the most unluckiest characters in this whole epic....." he asked.....

The muralidher with a sad smile said.....

"there are two characters who are unluckiest in this whole epic, who has to suffer so many injustices in their lives, yet they stick in their own dharma and duty..... sacrificed everything for their family and for this great good..... But they even didn't get any acceptance and love from their own family and the society...... They showed the world the true form of sacrifice and selflessness......."

Now the eyes of the occupants filled with excitement along with the young prince, as it want the answers for the question..... whom are that unluckiest persons whom sacrificed so much.....

"who are they........."The young prince asked......

"The son of sun and the daughter of fire......"the preserver himself proclaimed..........

How is the chapter.......

What about the statement of Krishna.....

Like and comment.......

Stay tuned......

Thank you