chapter-2

The birth day of the future of the mighty Kurus is celebrating with much splendor...... The palace is decorated so beautifully after so many years.... Seems like the palace itself regained her life after so many years of darkness and lifelessness..... delegates from various allied kingdoms came to the hastinapur palace.... they gifted various precious things to the grand son of Indraputra...... They were hosted and treated royally by the royal family of hastinapur...... an official court meeting took place along with delegates all over the aryavartha.....after all official meetings and sending back the guests with gifts, the family remained..... and now they joined in their common room to celebrate their family time, after so many years.....

It is a large chamber with all its luxuries..... It was the chamber were the 106 children of kurus came together and engaged in various activities..... It include multiple thrones and various other things for entertainment purpose..... The hall contained various personal favorites of the persons once occupied this hall.... They live through that belongings..... a big dice board placed on one side of the hall, and there only the memories of the sounds of rolling dice, eagerness of dhuryodhan.... supporting of Dhushasshan and cunningness of Shakuni remains there...... self full of books, were Sahadev lived through.... Plates full of ladoos..... they remained there through their belongings......

Now that big hall that occupied the future branches of kurus stood with only one branch and some others which supporting it, by sacrificing them......

The foremost position, as the elder of the family is occupied by the widowed queen....  the wife of eldest of Pandavas.... now their guide and the one whom they consider as a motherly figure..... who is in position of Kunti now.... The eldest daughter-in-law of Kunti herself..... the former queen of Anga.... Karnapathni Vrushali..... She carrying the calmness and beauty of the full moon, looked all other who just sat around her with her motherly eyes of satisfaction and relief..... As the former king along with his queen, the queen mother, the minister along with his wife take their lives in aesthetics, the responsibility of the family came under her reins..... Now her only remaining son Vrishakethu is under the protection of his kakashree and mamashree.....

She was followed by the ruler of hastinapur, the queen, the yuv raj.....the lord of Dwaraka and others......

All were busy in wishing and giving gifts to the grand son Arjun as the day is so special for him.....

He was the heart of his mother, the blood line of his  grand father.... the lungs  of his family which hold their lives..... he was pampered by everyone.... as he is the future of their generation.......

Now it is the time for lord of Dwaraka to present the birthday gift for his grand nephew..... By seeing Krishna Pareeshith said....

"mamashree I want a special gift from you......"

"What gift you want putra..... apart from Makkan ask anything....."Krishna said by pulling his balloon cheeks.... making other chuckle....

"I want to know about my father.... other members of our family..... who are they.... how was they look like.... what was their role in our family and most importantly about the great MAHABHARATA........"

Seems like the memories of the persons remains on that huge hall got froze by the one who related to them in various ways...... Yudhistter's face showed true horror.... he now itself saw the tears of millions of mothers, on that instant he felt like he is sitting on the throne of corpses.... he just looked at the topmost corpse.... Dhushasshan with his heart teared open.... Dhuryodhan with his broken thigh..... He is sitting above them.... below them the person whom he worshiped.... his pitamaha Bhishma in bed of arrows...... The ground which his throne is placed is on the arrow bed of his pitamaha.... The four legs of the throne is made of the corpse of his eldest brother and the head of his gurudev..... The two arms by the corpse of dhuryodhan and Dhussashan.... He jerked away to get rid of that horrible sight ever in his dream.... which follows him like the truth of life death.....

The face of the vayuputra lost its blood.... he saw in the pool of blood.... blood of his cousins.... and he saw dushashhan there with a bowl of blood, the blood from his heart.... he tried to swim in that pool of blood, but he was pulled into more deeper by the blood of his cousins and that of innocent soldiers.......

The indraputra froze like he got a thunder  in his mind, by the wish of his grand son.... He saw the smiling face of his arch rival.... who himself accepting death..... who is trying to free the wheel of his chariot.... his hands in hesitation released the shining anjali astra to kill a part of himself unknowingly...... his blood...... that smile.... the last smile of his eldest brother... the smile of guilt and proud.... was like a thousand arrows piercing his each cells giving him the immense pain....

The two madreyas also saw their mamashree against them.... his blood spilled by them.....

Draupathi become stumbled by the wish..... the days she tried to forgot and to move on.... now she saw the evil laughter of Ashwathama bathed in the blood of her children..... he seems to be playing with her children's blood and he seems to be not satisfied with that like an unsatisfied child...... his laughter echoed in her ears, more fearful than her screaming in the dyut sabha.....

Vrushali also sat like a lifeless idol, like she lost her life..... the images of her children and her husband in death bed came in front of her.... The giggling of her children, the presence of her husband now going far away leaving her alone......

Subhadra's eyes filled with tears which bring back her the picture that she never seen and never want to witness in her entire life.... her soul, her blood, her life.... her son in the middle of Chakravyuh surrounded by powerful warriors of opposite side...... his warrior blood even not accepted defeat though the chakravyuh sucked out his blood...... his smile showed his victory as a son.... as the son of great gandhivdhari.... as nephew of the lord of Universe.......

"No....."she yelled breaking the stone of silence on the chamber.....

Everyone came back into their senses......

"It is not a story to be heard putra..... it is our painful memories that we trying to forgot and wanted to move forward.... It is better you never know about that....." Vrushali as an elder said.... making the sigh of relief came out as free from other occupants.....

That made the young prince's face to lost its colors.... by seeing this Krishna said...

"No bhabhi.... he need to know about his family.... what his family has faced and sacrificed to take part in the great saga of Mahabharata....... what the cost for this dharmastapana......" He looked at the young prince and said....

"So hear it putra the great saga of Mahabharata....."

How is the chapter.....

Get ready to the words of Krishna....

Like and comment....

Stay tuned.....

Thank you......