Chapter-5

Like the setting sun and the darkness claimed his empire back..... darkness clouded in the ever fierce eyes of the  bold drupathkanya...... She cannot believe what she just heared from her mother-in -law...... The truth which crushed her mind into pieces, then what about the said brothers of the eldest kaunteya..... what about the arch rival of him.... about her third husband.... how he will handle this truth.....

She always saw than lonely love in the eyes of her mother-in-law when ever she came in front of the mighty king of Anga.... She know very well even though the king of Anga keep his hatred towards her and her husband, but he have a great respect for her mother-in-law which she saw always poring from that sharp golden lotus eyes of the mighty archer......

Now everything got clear to her like a mirror.... why Angaraj have a certain divine glow around him.... why he have that golden armour..... why the king of planets showed his anger when she insulted him on her swayamvar........ why the sutaputra posses all the qualities of her other husbands.... why he was a royal like a roaring lion.... why his words carry that commanding tone.... why his posture and walk resembles  the ruler of the planets and a regal one like the ruler of the heaven.......... How can he achieve all these..... how can he skin himself for following his dharma......

Now all dots got connected......

Yes.... because he is the son of mighty Bhaskar who burn himself for the whole universe, without expecting anything in return....... He is the royal blood of Yadavas which made him cousin to the lord of universe himself...... He is the royal blood of Kurus from which he got the might and the royalty....... He is the beloved son of radha which he always carried as a pride..... He is the eldest Kuntiputra who is the fist which holding the other fingers..... the pandavas..... He is the best student of bhargava rama who conquered the four direction single handedly riding a chariot......

He is the source of that flames which she is too part off.......

Her thoughts were broken by the words of the newly reveled eldest of the pandavas....

"Time will not forgive our sins mata.... and it will not provide you any other chance..... Now it is the time to put an end to everything...... neither you or I can reverse anything..... what is going to happen will happen.... the one and only thing that we can do is surrender ourselves to the time and do our karma.... rest is in the hands of almighty......

And we are in a war field.... neither blood relations or tears have importance here..... the priority is who is going to win and who is going to lose...... who will attain the ultimate peace and who will remain after this..... 

Destruction.... sacrifices.... pain..... agony..... curses..... redemption..... everything is part of this war......

You have chosen your decision years ago mata.... when you flowed me away to save your reputation.... when you stayed quiet when I was going to make my own younger brother as my arch rival..... you stayed quiet when I sacrificed my immortality that too for my younger brother...... Now everything will happen as he wishes.....

Mata gandhari being the most pious one who even didn't any sins have to sacrifice her all sons.... then you have to sacrifice one of your too.... This war asks your sacrifice too.... Tomorrow either me or Arjun will attain the heaven or the crown of the best......

And be proud mata.... the greatest ever battle that is going to happen is between two blood brothers.... the battle that entire universe is waiting for between your two sons....

Your blood....."

The son of sun completed his words.... and in reply the pritha break down completely and sat on the ground cursing her own actions which is going to penetrate her like the sharp sword giving fatal wounds and immense pain....

The words of the Suryaputra even made the ever broken Agnisuta to collapse more..... The truth is too cruel and painful......

By seeing the pain of his mother who only gave pain to him, the suryaputra bent down the level of mother..... and put his head in her lap for the first time and last time..... The tears of pritha washed the glowing face of her first sunshine..... he felt the heat of that tears.... the tears of love...helplessness.... guilt......

Draupathi just stood froze by seeing the moment of ill-fated son and his mother..... her eyes now filled with tears.... tears, for what she even don't know.... pity for her enemy... or sympathy for her newly revealed brother-in-law......

She stood their staring at the pair without knowing the time has passed too much.... Understanding the time fled too far... The suryaputra consoled his mother and made her to go back, as this is their last meeting.... he know he will meet his mother again tomorrow.... again he will fell on her lap.... for the last time in his life.....

He swallowed that pain ti himself..... knowing this is his end.... the end of his ill-fated life.... the relief from his all vows.... the sacrifice he is going to make for the establishment of righteousness... He made his mother to go back to the camp knowing the time is night now.... He have to prepare himself for his final and most awaited battle....

He stood facing the dark sky..... his life was full of darkness... certain one come with the lamp of light into it.... his radhama.... his best friend and now cousin Dhuryodhan..... His wives..... His sister Bhanumathi..... His guru.... and finally his cousin and lord of the universe himself..... He remembered each and every moments like each taste of his mouth... Some sweet one... some bitter... and someone too sour.... everything..... The life is filled with various tastes.... which is added by the divine cook into the recipe called life prepared by him..... Tears of mixed emotions came out from the eyes of the Kuntiputra.....

"seems like someone forgot me......" A voice pierced the darkness of silence and loneliness.....

Vrishna smiled knowing who is that one and turned himself to face the newly arrived one....

Panchali who saw the new comer completely got shocked......

How is the chapter......

Any guess about the new guest....

Like and comment.....

Forgive me for my mistakes.....

Stay tuned....

Thank you.......