11

Sorry for the late update I was busy with some stuffs....

Anygays...let's get into the story already.

Taehyung was smiling when Bogum hugged him, he was so glad to have an understanding brother like bogum.

"How's jimin that little shit mouthed guy?" Taehyung chuckled while putting his hands on his mouth to cover his laugh, he thought that if jimin was here then bogum would be dead by now.

"Come on Hyung, you must be tired and hungry right? Come on jaemin-ah" taehyung called the other flirting guy with the same energy.

"Okay" with that jaemin released jungkook from his hug. Jungkook gritted his teeth he doesn't wanted to meet this bitch from jiwoon's gang. And he will definitely show what is his place and he will say sorry to taehyung to make him uncomfortable.

"Appa and momma wanted to see you but they're busy with jobs," Bogum said while munching on his kimchi. Taehyung hummed and poured some orange juice in a jug.

"They are waiting for you to come with me there. Jimin already said that to you right?" Now Taehyung panicked, he looked at Jungkook who was looking at him with the same confused face. Taehyung's eyes bogum to shut up which bogum did suddenly.

"U-um wait Hyungie aunty said that you've been dating a girl for about 3 months is that true?" Taehyung changed the subject and also the awkward moment.

"Hm kinda, she's an Indian. Indians are just so kind and lovely. She's specializing in gynecology, "Taehyung hummed.

"Okay are you guys gonna marry or just—?"

"She likes me, and she's my ideal type too. I think we should work on ourselves and also in our relationship,"Taehyung smiled.

"I'm so happy for you hyungie. You should have introduced her to me okay?" Bogum nodded while smiling.

Jaemin was rolling his eyes while looking at the brothers. How much he hates taehyung because he's a pet of every relative.

"Jungkookie?" Jungkook gritted again.

"Um, I was thinking about going out with you tomorrow. That sounds so good right? Can we do that? Also I wanted to meet jiwoon" jungkook's fists on his fork tightened.

"No I've other plans, if you want to meet him then go alone" with that jungkook again looked at taehyung who was watching them.

"Tae, can you gimme some tteokbokki?" Jungkook asked softly, and Bogum watched him. Taehyung nodded and gave lots of tteokbokki to jungkook. Jaemin gritted his teeth again and continued to eat his food.

"Tae, Jimin is right, you can't let anything happen to you like this baby. We all wanted you to be okay and healthy. Leave Jungkook and come with me, and Jimin and his husbands will be there soon. It's already late." Taehyung felt bogum tugging his shirt slightly to grab his attention.

"I've lots of responsibilities, hyungie. I can't leave Jungkook like that. He's still my husband, and I promised his father to take care of him. Once I get over this then I'll come with you okay? I can't leave everything without completing it." Taehyung said and played with his fingers.

"You still love him right? That's why after all these years you are still holding him up to your heart "Bogum said with a pity tone.

"I love him…yes I do. He's everything that I wanted. I wanted to make him happy and lively. It's sad that he doesn't love me back. Knowing that I was just his time pass and a source of money, I ruined his life. This marriage was the thing that ruined everything. I regret that I'm the cause of these. And I'm more than willing to give everything to make him satisfied." Bogum frowned, held Taehyung's hands and asked.

"Did he tell you to sleep with him?" Taehyung shook his head, even though taehyung is easy to read, bogum just hummed.

"Please don't talk about my illness before him, he's suspicious about something." Bogum nodded and hugged taehyung.

"We love you taehyung, just wanted you to be happy that's why we are trying to do" taehyung sniffed air, he knows everything, yes he knows.

"Good night hyungie, sleep well" they parted. Taehyung left for his room where his husband was waiting for him.

Life is hard, hard for taehyung. In his last year's of life is giving a dreamy life which he always dreamt of, jungkook gives attention to him, always sticks with him, says he's beautiful, ignores everything for taehyung only.

But something is missing. Yes something is missing for taehyung, trust? No taehyung trusts jungkook very much, that can't be broken easily. Or love? No way. Taehyung loves Jungkook with all his heart. Or hope?

Yes there is no hope, hopefully.

Taehyung opened the door and saw Jungkook had already taken a shower and laid on the bed, but he's not sleeping yet. Taehyung smiled at jungkook.

Jungkook's POV

In the past few days, I've been trying to find out my feelings for taehyung. Do I really like him? No it's definitely not like , it's more than that.

Me and jiwoon were dating, honestly I didn't felt anything, anything that made me jealous, not a mere touch on jiwoon made my blood boil. I didn't want his attention all the time, I didn't admire him all of the time. Yes I always wanted to stick my dick in his ass. But it's not like with taehyung.

It's something different. Yes different.

He's so innocent and so pure for the cruel world. I hate myself for hurting him from the start. He always wanted me to love him…and eventually that changed. Now he wants me to be comfortable with him, and now he's trying to give everything to me…like he's going somewhere without me.

I don't know but I don't like it a bit.

I want him to be mine, mine only. I wanted to work out our marriage, again fell in love with him, wanted to give everything to him ... .as his lover, his partner, his lovely husband.

Yes I really want that, his happiness.

Suddenly Taehyung came into the room, his face was slightly reddish in colour. Was he crying? I got panic.

"Hey is everything okay??" I asked out of the blue. I clearly saw he panicked slightly. But he hid that with a smile. He came to bed.

"I'm okay"

"But your face is red, what happened tell me" he touched my hands with his hands. And said

"Don't worry this much kook, I'm perfectly alright see" he's lying.

"Maybe the dust, I think. I'm sensitive to the dust" oh. Maybe that's why.  I clearly saw he was nervous about something which made him nervous like this? His cousin's arrival? Or mine and jaemin's encounter?.

"Um kook? When are you going to take over the CEO post?" Why did he suddenly ask like this when I clearly mentioned that I'm not I to it right now.

"Tae, like I said I'm not gonna take over the post, it's yours not mine" he sighed and rubbed his thumb on his right hand.

"Think about it kook-"

"Are we gonna take the post right now? At midnight? No right?" He nodded his head.

"Um….are we gonna do that now? Should I just lay down or?" Huh? What he's talking about?

"What?"

"Um…like I promised…should I just lay down or any other position?" Shit is he talking about that? But I don't want to make him think like I'm using him.

"Tae…..it's not like I want your body–" shit taehyung's face changed in a second with a sad face. Shit I didn't mean to talk like that.

"Baby look, I did not mean like that look I love your everything, just wanted you to know that I'm not using your anything. Hm? And I know I'm a stubborn person but it's not like what I wanted. I needed it by hook or  crook." He hummed again.

"You know I can do it not only I want but if you wanted to do that then we will do it"

"Then do it….." he replied with a whispering tone.

A/n Kim
See you soon
Do comments please and do votes