19

Bogum sighed and ended the call. He side eyes the man who were sitting across him with a sad frown.

"Taehyung, it's the doctor who called me. He wanted to meet you as soon as possible. We can't risk of your health baby....we adore you, we can't stand like this--

"I'll come with you, only after jungkook feels okay. Hyung you know about that no--

"Look, if you're stubborn like this I'll directly speak with him--- and I'll directly say everything to him." Taehyung sighed again.

"Talk with him tae, otherwise I'll tell everything to Jungkook about your--

"Please don't, I'll talk to him" bogum hummed. Everyone knows taehyung won't be talk with jungkook, he or jimin have to do something.

_

Jungkook's hands traces the curves of his husband softly, taehyung just hugged the man next to him and tried to close his eyes.

"Tae? Are you sleeping?" Taehyung hummed softly and petted other's shoulder to continue to talk.

"My mom and dad was the best couple in my life, they were my role model. Appa always showed how much he loves her, and she also loved him dearly. As a kid, I always wanted to be like them.

But guess what happened, I pushed you away from me forcefully, Jiwoon he was just my fling not much--- I didn't liked him like that way. Just I didn't want to start a family, family scares me taehyung..

My family changed my fucking personality with in a second. I didn't believe love anymore after that--- everyone will leave one day if I let them love me---" taehyung gulped hardly, his heart beat became faster than ever.

"I hope you won't leave like her and appa" jungkook snuggled more into Taehyung's neck and kissed.

"Because I pin you--- because I want you to be my family forever " Taehyung's eyes became watery. He hugged jungkook tightly.

"Because i lo---"

Taehyung's phone rang suddenly. Taehyung broke the hug and took the phone and attended the call.

"Hello-- yes it's me, ermm.....okay, I'll, yes I'll come." Taehyung hanged up the call.

"Who was that ?"

"It's um..my um..my secretary yes my PA, something came urgent in the company I'll go and check immediately. I'll come home early okay?" Taehyung kissed jungkook's right eye and pick up his phone again Alongwith his wallet and some files and walked towards the car porch.

Jungkook sighed, again became alone again.

Taehyung, taehyung is his comfort zone. After these years, the only thing he was done and he had was taehyung. The only person who wanted to see his good life.

Taehyung will give him everything, his love, his life too. Jungkook smiled,

"I was going to confess my feelings for him, shit I wanted to propose him immediately, I'm gonna confess him tomorrow yes! Tomorrow. I don't know why my chest tightness whenever I think to confess him later---- my heart hurts badly, like I can't confess him if I decide to do later-- like taehyung will leave me soon-- and and I can't meet him any day..

Maybe I'm nervous--- should I propose him tonight? Should I ask some help from jimin and bogum? Will they help me?---- no they hate me" jungkook whispered to him. Suddenly his eyes stuck on taehyung's diary which was peeking out from taehyung's company files.

"Taehyung again hide this diary from me..." he walked towards the table and picked up the diary along with the pen which taehyung's.

"Taehyung will be coming home late tonight, then I'll probably slept. He will write diary everyday....so--- I'm gonna write my feelings in this diary. He will be surprised, yes my baby loves these kind of surprises." He smiled himself, he opened the page where taehyung finished, without reading the lines jungkook just took a fresh page and began to write.

"Taehyung...

It's me, jungkook I know it's not a good behaviour that stole someone's personal diary and write something like this-- I wanted to tell you something, something that I wanted to say every day, every single time when you were with me.

Everytime I had the feelings of-- that I'm alone, I'm not meant to be loved by anyone, I'm just bad-- very bad guy who caused you only tears always, the son who fell into depression after what happened with me--- I failed to be a good son to appa  and a lovable husband to you...

I played with your feelings, and hurted you in the most terrible ways, I heartfully regrets everything then and now.

However, I must confess that I have faltered. My words and actions have caused you pain, and for that, I am deeply sorry. I know that my mistakes have left an imprint on your heart, and I will forever regret the hurt I have caused.

But please, my love, know that my love for you has never wavered. In fact, it has grown stronger with each passing day. You are the most precious thing in my life, and I would do anything to make things right between us.

Because I love you taehyung, I love you with my full heart and life.

You're my life and my breath,
My heart and the beat
My love and my weakness---
My whole world.

I've feelings for you Baby, I love you, my one and only one--- my one and only family.

I promise to be more mindful of my words and actions, to always treat you with the respect and adoration you deserve. I will strive to be a better partner, one who is worthy of your love and trust.

Just as a flower blooms after a storm, I believe that our love can emerge stronger and more beautiful than ever before. With your forgiveness, I hope to rebuild the bridge between our hearts and create a future filled with love, happiness, and unwavering devotion.

My dearest, you are the love of my life, the one who makes my world a symphony of joy. I cannot imagine my existence without you. Please forgive me, and let us walk hand in hand towards a future that is filled with the promise of eternal love

With love and waiting your reply

Yours only
Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes were teary, he smiled and looked at his wedding ring, and placed a kiss on it. Suddenly the wind became Strong, he smiled that even the universe wanted this--- yes his taehyung deserve everything.

The curtains float in the breeze, and the windows opened fully. The pages of the diary opened to a certain page which caught jungkook's attention suddenly.

With the same smile on his face his took the diary and read the first line.

His smile faded.

__
Author Kim
Share your thoughts.
Vote and comments please.