15

No proof reading bear with me!

The water kept flowing through those bodies, the shower was still on but the couple were doesn't giving any attention to it anyway.

Taehyung 's moan was eachoed in those walls while Jungkook hugged him closer and gave a hard thrust into his hole. Taehyung hugged the other closely and kept kissing on Jungkook's cheeks, neck and his lips.

"Mhngg" his moan was soon gulped by Jungkook and taehyung 's legs began to shiver, jungkook didn't waste anytime he broke the kiss and thrusted deeply and fastly.

"O-oh my!" Taehyung squirted while Jungkook kept pounding on him. Soon jungkook 's cum filled his tummy fully, taehyung closed his eyes.

"You're tight again taehyung, we should stretch you out like everyday" taehyung laughed slightly and hugged his husband closely. Soon jungkook cleaned both of them.

---

"Hah nini you're being a naughty boy again hm?" Jimin asked while holding a tiny spoon which already has the baby food.

"Open up say aah" jimin imitated but the little boy showed his attitude like his Momma. Jimin felt so offended and

"Don't show me your attitude you little coco, look I'm your mama" baby nini only rolled his eyes.

"You're making him roll his eyes Minnie, he doesn't likes that shitty food" that bogum. Jimin put the spoon back to the bowl and sighed.

"Sometimes I wonder how did this little attitude boy happened to my tummy" bogum chuckled

"Oh don't start to talk about your first night experience with me Jimin, I'm still bachelor" jimin laughed.

"You've to be, I know Indian girls often read that orange app like everyday. I wonder your girlfriend also knows that too like me" jimin said while touching his chin.

"What's the orange app?"

"Don't say you don't know that!" Bogum shook his head.

"What are you guys talking about?" It was taehyung who came to the main hall when he spotted them sitting on the couch and talking.

"Taetae he doesn't even know that orange app!!" Taehyung laughed, he knows how much jimin is into Wattpad since they were students. Shipping him with him with seventeen boy group, it was his favourite hobby for ever.

"Are you sure that you're a human bogum hyung!?" Taehyung stared at his over dramatic bestfriend.

"Is that any study apps? Please I don't know that. Look we aren't same age boys okay?-"

"That doesn't mean you--

"Stop it already jimine" taehyung had to stop his bestfriend; once Jimin started to argue back then there isn't any end.

"By the way tae, are you going somewhere? Any business meeting?" Bogum asked. Taehyung shook his head again.

"Not a meeting but yeah we are going to meet someone " jimin frowned.

"Who's this "we" here tae?"

"Oh it's jungkook. He will be here any soon." Taehyung adjusted his watch and jungkook came to him with a wife smile on his face. As taehyung's promise they are going to meet someone. He always wanted to get along with taehyung.

"Good morning" the way jimin frowned when the cheerful greet got from jungkook in the morning irked him as well as bogum too.

"Then we get going, have a nice day Minnie and hyung..bye nini uncle taetae will will back at evening" he placed a smooch on baby neoul 's chubby cheeks.

"Drive safely" with that bogum bid them.

Sigh....

"I've been thinking about discussing about Taehyung's health with jungkook what's your opinion?" Jimin choked on baby nini's orange juice.

"W-what! I told you we can't do that. At least not now because taehyung doesn't want that to happen" bogum again sighed, and frowned.

"You don't think it's the time? Or should let jungkook himself find out that? Look how much time we are wasting right now only brings guilty in the future....I don't want that to happen, we can't give up on everything like this jimin" jimin knows he's exclaiming the truth.

But he can't reveal anything to jungkook like that. He did promised to taehyung.

"I know that's why I'm pressing him to do whatever he wants in this 4 months. But...
But he is stubborn, jungkook isn't a kid he can do anything himself--- he's even can take over the company, but that bitch only wants taehyung do everything for him..... afterall taehyung only a slave of his " jimin mocked with a laugh. Bogum rubbed his temple roughly.

"I don't think it's a good idea. Taehyung is playing with his own Ife jimin, he would not leave Jungkook so goes to jungkook." Jimin agrees with a nod.

"I can see some changes in their relationship. Jungkook....he is changing or he's playing? What if Taehyung get hurt again?" Jimin asked.

"I dunno, but there is an idea, taehyung won't disclose everything to Jungkook like that either we can. But Jungkook himself find everything right?" Jimin frowned again.

"What you mean?"

"Let's make him find the truth as soon as possible. After he got to know about it, he will let taehyung go..... only if he truly love him . He will come to us, he will force taehyung to come with us.." bogum whispered.

"But how?"

"We will find out that soon"

___

Author Kim
Tbc..

Do comments and votes please. Next chapter will be tomorrow evening or night. I know it's a short chapter but trust me something is going to change, may be your hate towards jungkook will increase, or you will start to hate jimin and bogum fr.

So thanks for reading! 9k!? Sankyu!!!❤️🤧