17

The pain, and the hurt, the loneliness, the careless parenthood broked a certain child so badly, even if he wanted to change himself he tends to be the same of his character.

Jungkook's father's death, was the most heart breaking news for jungkook and taehyung. But for a son like Jungkook who lost himself long ago because of his own parents wasn't a good thing.

He cried, cried, cried behind of those dark doors, isolated himself. Became a living monster who only think about his life's journey, he started to think about himself--- see himself as a sin, his mother left him at first,  then his dad. But his father gave an Angel to him, but he failed to care that precious gem.

Jiwoo gulped her saliva, her first born whom she left alone because of her fault. Yes she unintentionally cheated her husband who worked hard for his family. With her second husband, Jiwoo was having a good life with Mr Jeon, he made sure to take care of her. Two love birds made everyone thinks that their marriage is love marriage, but not.

One certain times, Jiwoo felt life becoming boring, she didn't know when but she started to think life with Mr Ahn, her mother's cousin's son.
She did cared little jungkook along with her husband.

She became get irritated by her husband's actions, like she wasn't satisfied. But she didn't accept the fact that she's cheating her husband. She made sure that her son doesn't thinks she's the cheater.

And the things happened, she herself created situations because Mr Jeon caught her with Mr Ahn.

And everything shattered.

"M-mom?" Jiwoo 's eyes became watery fields, her hands began to shiver, throat tightened. Taehyung squeezed her shoulders to comfort her.

Because he knows, she regrets everything.

"Jungkookie" she called her son with wobbly lips. But she was flinched badly when Jungkook suddenly

"This is where you came to seek comfort tae!?" He yelled. Taehyung also flinched.

"W-why did you bring me here!? Haah!?" Jungkook yelled, his eyes continuously tearing up. Taehyung felt like he pushed Jungkook into this suddenly. He should've talk about her with him to clear his mind.

"Taehyung I wants to leave, come with me this instant " taehyung sighed and watched Jungkook walk away from the mansion. Soon those hiccups heard by him..

"Mom, look at me he will be okay should have give him some time to adjust okay?" Taehyung cupped her cheeks lovingly. Her hiccups echoed in his ears. He looked at miss lee who nodded her head. And he left.

Warth of jungkook, he isn't prepared yet.

__
Author Kim
Tbc..
Short chapter ofc.