Not a stalker

**Disclaimer: I don't own Shrek or Bellatrix**

Shrek POV

"-HECK!" Shrek screamed a (not) manly scream. "Oh, I am so sorry! Please don't call the wizard cops! And I'm not trying to be a stalker!" The shrexy woman said. Shrek stared into her magnificent brown eyes. Like the color of the mud in his jacuzzi. "Bellatrix Lestrange, Lord Voldemort's most loyal Death Eater and stalker." She stuck out her small hand. "Well, I'm SHREK THE OGRELORD nice to meet you" he said. He smiled an ogrely grin. She was so pretty, his armpit started to tingle. "Well I must be off! I need to get back to Malfoy Manor before Voldy Bear misses me!" She said. "Oh... Okay..." Shrek felt crestfallen. Bellatrix began to walk away through the swamp. Shrek stared after her. "Bellatrix! Bellatrix! Come back!" Shrek leaped out of the window, smashed the wall to dust, and chased after her. She turned around, looking hopeful. "Y-yes?" She said nervously. "Would you like to stay for dinner? I'm making my famous Onion Kabobs." Shrek crossed his fingers and hoped she'd say yes. "Well..."

BOOM. CLIFFHANGER. What will Bella say? Will she go back to her date with Voldy, or choose to get to know Shrek some more? Bye for now my lovelies!