Call Me Maybe

A/N   I'm going to name the chapters instead of putting chapter numbers now

"...I'm sure Voldy can wait for me a bit longer." Bella said. Shrek waddled back to his home happily with Bellatrix. He held the door open for her and she giggled. "Welcome to my home, make yourself comfortable." Shrek said. Instead of doing so, Bellatrix stood awkwardly in the living room. Shrek looked up from his cooking and noticed. "I'll turn on some music." He said, hoping it would break the tension. "Okay." She said. Shrek leaned over to his small radio and pressed the button.
(If you want to listen while you read start now)
I threw a wish in the well
Don't mess me I'll never tell
I looked to you as it fell
And now your in my way
Bella squealed. "I love this song!" Shrek laughed. "I do too!"
I'd trade my soul for a wish
Pennies and dimes for a kiss
I wasn't looking for this
And now your in my way
Bella started to dance. It wasn't pretty, but Shrek thought it looked fun. Her arms flailed around as she spun in circles, bobbing her head to the beat.
Your stare was holding
Ripped jeans, skin was showing
Hot night, wind was blowing
Where you think you're going, baby?
Shrek started tapping his foot
Hey I just met you
And this is crazy
But here's my number
So Call me Maybe
Shrek shoved the kabobs in the oven (what) and exited the kitchen. He began to dance the Harlem Shake. Bella stopped and stared. "This isn't how you dance to this song!" She giggled. "Oh." He said.
It's hard to look right
At you ba-by
But here's my number
So Call me Maybe
"Okay, you can do anything but that dance." She said. "Anything?" He said. "Wait, wha-" Shrek started to do the worm. "Oh dear!" She laughed. "Is this better?" He puffed. "Oh honey, at least you're pretty." She said.
You took your time with the call
I took no time with the fall
You gave me nothing at all
And now you're in my way
Shrek stood up and took Bella's hand and started to dance the Samba. "This usually isn't a two person dance!" She laughed. "I know!" Shrek replied.
Your stare was holding
Ripped jeans, skin was showing
Hot night, wind was blowing
Where you think your going, baby?
The oven timer rang and Shrek took out the kabobs. Bella took one and danced whilst eating. Shrek ate five in one bite. They ate quickly so they could continue dancing.
Hey I just met you
And this is crazy
But here's my number
So Call me Maybe
When the last note played, there was an odd ringing sound. Bella began to dig through her purse. She pulled out an iPhone with a skull/snake case. She pressed a button and held it up to her ear. "Hello? Oh, yes. Sorry! I'm so sorry! I'll be right there!" She said. She began shoving kabobs into her purse. "Sorry, I have to leave. Right now." She handed him a paper and sprinted out the door.
Shrek felt crestfallen again. He gazed at the paper in his hand. What wonders await me inside? He thought as he unfolded the small paper. It had a string of numbers written on it. Below it there was a note written. Here, now you can "Call me Maybe" -Bella. Shrek smiled. Maybe she did like him after all.
A/n I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER! Heyo guys! I'm baaaack and writing awkward love stories! I saw a chance for Bella to reenact the breadstick meme, so I did it. IF SOMEONE MADE IT A THING I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER. AND EVER. AND EVER. Yeah, so thank you guys for reading this story, I hope I'm making you laugh... Or this story wouldn't be serving its purpose. Please comment I'd LOVE to read what you have to say! I don't bite I'm a nice potato. Until the next chapter, my lovelies!
~Danger