The invitation

~Third person pov~

Mayank contacted Abhishek, who happened to be the CEO in the company he's working at as a 'secretary'. Though he received 'shlok-mhlle' from Abhi about him not there for work, he managed to squeeze out the needed information from Abhi's mouth.

Mayank then rung Ishan's phone to invite him in the Reunion. Ishan , who disagreed at first, was finally coaxed by him to attend the party even if he just wanted to leave right away after greeting the others.

Deep down Ishan was scared to meet him because he was aware of the latter's feelings and didn't want to face him and say more rude words. It was not his fault that he wanted his best friend with him normally like what best friends are, and oh, let's not forget about his anti-romanticism.

He wanted Shubman Gill to understand that it's "not" like he doesn't want him like that as a title of a lover in his life, it's just that he didn't feel for someone and wanted relation of a lover with none. He wished his Shubi to realise that he was just like that, and he won't be loving anyone like a lover because may be he was too afraid to or may be he was just an asexual? Well- why the question mark? The reason behind it is simple , because he didn't know about it all himself. May be he wasn't aware of his feelings yet or may be he wasn't really interested in this 'love' shit as he thinks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think so , sweets? Is Ishan really an anti romantic person or just pretending?

See ya later!👽