The new beginning

A new chapter begins in Ishan Kishan's life who reluctantly agreed to The Reunion. Well- he can't run away from his best friend forever, can he?

It took him this long discussion with his family to finally let his mind at ease to go for it. Ishan's younger brother, Vivaan Kishan is currently in uni , which he wanted to skip by going with Ishan. Well , it was all because he wanted to see the Abhishek Sharma he fell hard for, up close. But he wouldn't tell his elder brother that as Ishan was too zero, in case the topic love came up.  Not only was the reason behind that they shared everything with each other, it was also a thing that even the blind could see through Ishan when the luv-shuv thingy was talked upon.

Though he never saw his brother blush for anyone, Vivaan was too sure that Ishan had someone who he took a liking into and wasn't able to accept that . He knew Ishan too well for that. Ishan needed a catalyst , a cupid , who could read through his thoughts and help him act upon them to have an interesting love-filled life.

_____________________________

~Ishan's pov~
Why would he even be in love with such cold thing? Like can you imagine - your younger brother one day comes to you , saying that he likes your then classmate , who happens to be just a cold tone person? Like with no sense of humour? Even think that none has ever saw him smile in the class or in the group? That little shit is too confident of himself being able to make an ice berg melt for him. And to the cherry on top of the ice-cream , that midget now wants to attend the reunion with me. **Rolls eyes, sarcasm** Great, just fuckin' great!

~Ishan's pov end~
_____________________________

~Third person pov~

On the other side there was a soul , super excited to meet his to-be-baby . Well, he was sure that his baby- Ishan Kishan, will be present at the reunion.
Presenting you , Shubman Gill, who inherited the throne of the mafia gang from his father right away completing his uni and training.
Coming back to the point, he was dancing in happiness that he would be able to pursue his baby now. Him, being like this- he's a Mafia? No one could even think of that. He's a total baby when it comes to his family and friends. Though he's dangerous, but only to those who harm his beloved.

He remembers his father saying how he married his mother forcefully as he liked her and didn't want to let her go away from him, how he managed to make his mother fall for him later on and how he's now the wife's slave.

Unlike his father, he doesn't believe in forcing. He wants to date his Ishu before and then marry him , claim him as his. A total green flag is what he is in conclusion of his character.

_____________________________

Byebye sweets👽