The past

Finally, the most awaited day in Shubman Gill's life came. He was getting ready for the reunion. He was impatient to meet his baby and worship the beauty.

 He was impatient to meet his baby and worship the beauty

~Shubman's attire~

On the other hand , there was a jumping Vivaan with an irritated Ishan , getting ready for the party.

~Ishan's wardrobe~  (Now imagine yourself about others' dresses and all,,, because I'm too lazy to Google it up and stuff🙃)

~Ishan's wardrobe~

(Now imagine yourself about others' dresses and all,,, because I'm too lazy to Google it up and stuff🙃)

~Vivaan's pov~

Finally we arrived at the destination. I'm excited that I'll be able to meet my love. Though he denies, I know he loves me deep down and I'll make him say those three magical words- "Tera bhla hoje!"

~Vivaan's pov end~

_____________________________

~Third person's pov~

Vivaan's deep trance was broken off when he heard a certain someone's voice-"Tera bhla hoje" He said seeing someone- well, no it was not vivaan's saying, it was Abhishek Sharma who unintentionally said it out aloud when he saw a midget- I mean a super irritating guy , who happened to be the beloved brother of his age old friend - Ishan Kishan.

Abhi was not frightened by the presence of Vivaan Kishan, but his blood started to boil whenever he saw the latter. He would come along the other friends to Ishan's house whenever they had some sleepover sort of things in mind. And all these years, the gaze Vivi gave Abhi, looking deep into his soul , as if reading his mind and soul thoroughly- was all different from when he looked into others' eyes. Abhi hated the fact how he was so unbothered yet bothered unwillingly by this gaze.

To be honest, he never imagined or even thought of anything except making his career in life . This determination is what that made him who he is today. But he never forgot about his childhood days where he would listen to his parents' fights hiding behind a door. All these years , he had never wondered what his life would be if he starts dating. He saw his friends dating, sometimes happy , sometimes sad. But he too knew that no one could love him unconditionally, not even his own mother who left him and his dad dying of loneliness in a big palace like house, when he was 14.

'All that he is, is a mistake'

_____________________________

Byebye sweets 👽