The dance

It was all set. The party didn't turn out to be half bad to Abhi because his mate, Shubman was there. But ofcourse, Shubman was staring at Ishan for way too long, that he forgot about Abhi's existence.

He was irritated beyond limit knowing that he had to sit along a variety- Mayank was ranting on his single sad "material girl" life, Shubman staring intensely at Ishan, Ishan sitting in nervousness beside him, a little annoying rascal trying hard for his attention, a tipsy Rishabh, Shreyas teaching the girls some dance moves and what not. It annoyed the hell out of him.

Out of the blue, he saw the brat going to the dance floor. With nothing to do , he decided to watch Vivaan's every move, in case he'd plot something. But to his suprise, Vivi went to the disc jockey. He do not know what he said to the person, but one thing was for sure that the brat isn't really going to take a break from troubles.

_____________________________

It was about damn time for Vivaan to do something. He was too eager for Abhi's attention. But the latter didn't bother sparing a single glance. He stood up from his seat , waiting to get a response but none. He then headed towards the dance floor.

"Now now now, Let's have a little fun, shall we?" Thought Vivi to himself.
He went to the jockey, asked him to change the song to a romantic one with pleading eyes, to which the person agreed eventually.
(I mean , duh!)

He then grabbed a grooving Shreyas by his collar , taking him away from those clingy girls. Shre, though fed up, understood the assignment. He asked for Vivi's hand with a little bow which Vivaan gladly accepted.
Shre then sneaked a peek at Abhi to see his reaction completely filled with awe.

Vivaan was liking the way he took Abhi and Ishan by surprise (others were too busy in their own shits-).

"Like, you say huh? Looks like you're also like everyone else!" Thought abhi within himself, poking his tongue on his inner cheek.
On the other hand, Ishan was completely stunned. A sudden thought crossed his mind that his brother wouldn't go with anyone else on the dance floor, unless it's to make the refrigerator burn in jealousy. He rolled his eyes at the thought.

All of a sudden, things heated up, with a turn in the song's beat. Picking up the beat, Shre and Vivi danced perfectly in sinc fastening their pace. Vivaan grabbed onto Shre's neck with one hand while the other rested on Shre's bicep. Shre wittingly glanced at Abhi before gently snaking his arms around Vivaan's waist closing the gap between them.

Abhishek's grip on the glass tightened, knuckles turning white. Shre smirked at the reaction, and pulled Vivi more closer , swirling him around at the beat.
Vivaan was silently watching all of this, lips curved upwards in a playful smile. Ishan wanted to throw himself out of the party. He thought it's very careless of Vivaan to dance so closely with his (Ishan's) friend. The little gap thing was dangerous.

Suddenly, Tanushree walked towards their table, in a revealing leather dress (a bitch 😐) . With her was Sakshi, a shy girl dressed in an elegant saree. The bitch offered her hand to Abhi in a dramatic manner for a dance. Abhi being already overwhelmed was about to take her hand in his, when Mayank's senses struck and grabbed Abhi's hand at the speed of light. Mayank pulled Abhi to the dance floor, saying , "If you really wanna dance, I'm here bud, no need to dirty your hands by touching her!" Mayank winked at Abhi, making him sign in annoyance. (and now let's forget about the bitch ^⁠_⁠^).

Sakshi had a crush on Rishabh. But seeing him already drunk , she decided to go back to her seat (truly an angel man >⁠.⁠<).
Shubman was too busy worshipping the beauty sitting infront of him to notice all that, while Ishan being worried to death about his brother ignored Shubman's love-eyed stares.

"Ow , come on man, you can not stare just at me with those disgusting eyes. Better let me be in my calm self. In case I lost my temper, I'll be skinning you alive." Ishan deadpanned finally giving the wanted attention to Shubman.
Shubman was hurt, but he continued giving Ishan his innocent love-filled look with a toothy grin gracing his lips. (🥲🤧)

Now back to the dance floor, Abhi made an eye contact with Vivaan. Vivaan bit his lips in order to stop himself from smiling. Oh, how much in love he was with his ice berg.
He saw Abhi dancing in a suit, looking like a total meal. Mayank placed his one hand on Abhi's shoulder intertwining the other in Abhi's hand, while Abhi's left one on Mayank's hip. They slowly swayed together with the song.

As the song was reaching it's climax, the beat was again faster and sharper. Mayank picked up to the beat , exchanging glances with Shre. Shre being Shre understood the mission. Shre picked Vivaan up in the air, swirling Vivi for a bit and then pushing him towards Abhi and Mayank. Mayank seeing this, managed to free himself from Abhi's grasp and swirled fastly towards Shre. It all happened in such a haste that Abhi couldn't recognise Vivi for a moment and secured him in his arms. Shre immediately went towards Mayank catching him before falling.

Meanwhile seeing this shit, Ishan was so done. "Must be one of his plans, guess I'd need some soap to wash out my eyeballs" he thought.

Keeping the professionalism, they four still danced for the last 30 seconds of the song. Vivaan recovering from the shock, quickly placed his hands on Abhi's chest shyly, to which Abhi responded by caging vivi with his arms, pulling him closer. "Don't get your hopes high. If not for the dance, I wouldn't come this close to you, ever!" Abhi pulled himself away at the end of the song , leaving Vivi in a trance. Vivi's world stopped hearing Abhi's words and he spaced out , standing on the middle of the dance floor.

On the contrary, Mayank and Shre, totally enjoyed the sight while dancing. (imagine them dancing in any pose you like.)
"Finally , I'm succeeding in my ship." squealed Mayank. Shre cleared his throat getting his attention .
"Uh yeah, you too did a great job there. But you gotta admit, if it weren't for me to give the signal, you'd be lying half dead by now. So you better thank me, you bastard-" .
"Thnks bitch, but I'd be fine either way. As if he was to admit his feelings in this life╮⁠(⁠╯⁠_⁠╰⁠)⁠╭" argued Shreyas, finally freeing himself from Mayank as the song was done. In reality, he was eager to go back and flirt with the girls (thought to ship this thrki with Mayank-).

"Nevermind you'd be better off dead!" exclaimed Mayank stomping his feet before pulling Vivaan with him, back to the table.

_____________________________

Quite a long one I wrote there, didn't I sweets?
Bye bye 👽