The sleepover

~Vivaan's pov~

"Don't get your hopes high. If not for the dance, I wouldn't come this close to you, ever!"

He said, before going to back to the table. To be honest I do feel hurt by this red flag sometimes. But nevermind, it seems like I'm colour blind. Wait and watch Mister Iceberg, how I'll wrap you around my finger once you fall for me. I'll make you do double the works you made me do to pursue you and count a point o one- that's when Mayank came stomping to me and dragged me towards the table with himself.

~pov end~

By the time Mayank and Vivaan went to the table, it was too late. The clock had struck midnight and Ishan had started feeling sleepy. He yawned and was literally throwing his body to the arm of the sofa for support. Everyone saw this and Abhi invited everyone for a sleepover at his house. Everyone agreed as they all came from afar and his house was the nearest from this place. Vivaan was too excited to visit his husband-to-be's house.

_____________________________

"No! I'll share the room with Vivi!" argued Mayank with Shre. "No, i will!"
"Not you!"
"Yes! Me!"
"It's me! Let's just ask Vivi-"
"You! Just see who he's gonna choose-"
The noises stopped when they turned their heads and saw Abhi taking Vivaan with him. When they were out of their sight, they sighed in relief and high-fived, wide smirks clearly visible on their faces.

"Took him long enough huh?"
"Yeah, he's like that- wait- why am I even talking to a monkey like you, ugh?" Said Mayank in a disgusted tone.
"Oh please who's the monkey between the two of us? Clearly it's you" Shre made a double disgusted face from which he looked like he was having bouts of throwing up.

"You-" Just when Mayank was about to say something more intriguing, the clock on the wall ticked at 2. "Okay, just this once I'll forgive you, as it's late, so let's go sleep, I don't want my beauty to be ruined" Mayank went to the room, leaving Shre behind.

"Beauty and you? What a pair of words that absolutely go opposite to each other" mumbled Shreyas under his breath.
"Hah? Did you just say something?" called out Mayank from the room.
"Nothingggg!" Was all he could say in response.

Mayank was already sleeping under the covers when he reached the room. He sighed and turned off the light, while he tucked himself in bed and slept as soon as his back touched the soft mattress.

_____________________________

Shubman, grasping the chance of Ishan sleeping, picked him up and went to the usual room he stayed in, as soon as he placed his feet out of the car. He gently placed sleeping Ishan on the bed so as to not disturb his sleep. He removed his shoes and socks, along with his accessories, so that he could sleep comfortably. At last he made himself ready for bed and went under the covers on the other side of the bed.

He laid on his side facing Ishan and stared at his face lovingly, a dimple smile graced his face. He reached out for Ishan and pulled him closer. He let his arm rest on the other's waist with Ishan's head on his chest. Ishan shuffled in his sleep, which alerted Shub. But he sighed in relief when Ishan pushed himself closer, snuggling his nose to his chest. He couldn't help but smile at this cute action.

"Sleep well huh! My wild kitten" with that he chuckled internally at the thought and drifted to his dreamland.

_____________________________

Happy Baisakhi everyone~~~
Today is the Sikh New Yearrrr,,, and I hope I'll be punctual in updating and stuff the whole year~
P.s.: Yes, I'm alive👽 plus this time I'll surely update sooner-
Bye bye sweets👽✨