The sleepover²

It was all a mess inside Vivi's mind when he was allowed by Abhi in his room. He was all red thinking about the stuffs he could face in the room.. "This is my room-" "I know, I know, how could I not know my husband-to-be's room."  Abhi looked weirded out by the statement, yet Vivaan continued looking at the bed, "This is the bed! This is our bed!! Hah! Ohhh myyy Goddd!" Vivi covered his face with his hands and slowly sat on the bed.

'What did I just got myself stuck into?' was all Abhi could think. He stared at the air, gulping in nervousness. He blinked fastly several times and scanned the whole room. He then, composed himself and grabbed the arm of Vivaan, who was blabbering nonsensical things of his own, which Abhi didn't bother to pay attention to.

"Ahhh! I'm not ready yet, but if that's what you want-" saying that Vivi was on his tip-toes, pursed his lips in a pout and moved his head forward. Now, Vivi was one holding Abhi's arm. Abhi pushed the other and  moved backwards at the speed of light. "TF you talkin' about?" "No, no, you're just shy! Come on, come to me, I'll make your shyness go awayyy😽" said Vivi reaching out for Abhi.

But Abhi then remembered it was his room, everything inside the walls was his, everything. So he just, "Listen here you little shit! I'm not sh-" He stopped in between when he saw Vivi sitting on his bed like an emperor. "Just get down from my bed, all you deserve is a couch" Vivi pouted at the rudeness.

"Just say you wouldn't be able to control yourself, while I'm in the same bed as you" Abhi looked here and there, and Vivaan was now smirking evilly. "Yeah, wouldn't be able to control myself,..." Vivi's eyes went wider, as his smirk. "...from killing you" Vivi pursed his lips in a straight line and it was now Abhi's turn to smirk.

"Everything aside, just go and sleep on couch, would ya?"
"Come on, be a gentleman and offer yourself to sleep on couch, instead of me!"
"My room, my rules!"
"Wouldn't you be a good husband-to-be to me? Please, I thought my standards were high!!!"
"Seems like the quite opposite"
"Yu-youu! Just go fuck yourself, but don't go around calling my liking a low standard!!!"

Abhi was just at a loss of words. He finally gave up and said, "Just sleep, I'm tired...."
"I'm not, I can argue all night how nice standard of my liking is!"
"It's not night anymore."
"I meant all day and night..."

Abhi sighed at the stubbornness of this little guy and just pulled Vivi to the couch and threw him on it with a blanket on top. Vivi was just busy blushing, gaydreaming and closed his eyes. He then switched off the light and got to the bed. He exhaled sharply before taking out a bottle from the drawer on the side of the bed, silently. Unknown to Vivi, Abhi gulped down three of the pills from the bottle, and tucked himself in. He was asleep in no time.

An hour passed and Vivi was shuffling in his sleep. He opened his eyes, stared at the ceiling for a moment and got up from the couch. He walked for a bit, and his legs hit something. He reached out his hands to what it seemed like a soft mattress to him. He instantly laid on the bed without another thought and slept peacefully.

_____________________________

Hi and bye👽✨