Thank you, JJ.

Kie

After that day with JJ, I avoided them so they wouldn't see the way Ashton treats me. Ashton found out about how JJ made me eat something and I swear I have a concussion.

There was something else. I said no. I said no thousands of times but he still made his merry way down there and I couldn't get him off. My first time was a waste. I cried for weeks.

If you're asking, it's been three weeks since I've spoken to the pogues and two since I've contacted Ashton.

So help me god.

Please.

I need help.

I sobbed in the corner of my room, and I heard something hit my window. I quickly go over to it and see JJ. I beg him to come up.

I need help.

I need him.

"Kie?" JJ asks, running in, dropping to the floor beside me.

"Hi..." I sniffle, wiping my nose with my sleeve.

"What's going on, princess?" He questions, putting his arm around me.

I want to say it. I want to so bad. But I didn't want JJ to go pick a fight. Even if I wanted to, the words just kept getting stuck. Wouldn't come out.  My hands trembled, and he quickly took them.

"I don't know... I guess I'm just said..." I say, looking into his eyes, then quickly putting my head on his chest. He lets go of my hands, and wraps his arms around me. "I'm sorry for not talking to you guys... my phone got taken." I stated.

Truthfully, it did.

-------------------------------

"Kiara! I told you to clean your fucking room! I told you!" Anna screamed.

Kie couldn't. If she did, she'd see all of the blood stained clothes. The blood by her bathroom door. She just couldn't bear it. She was too busy texting Ashton, promising she wasn't with the pogues. He would've flipped if she was anywhere near them.

"KIARA!" She yelled.

Kiara jumped off the couch.

Ashton yells at her like that. She can't. She just can't.

Anna ripped the phone from her hands. The text was never sent. Ashton never knew if she was with them or not. It's the second time he got left on read by her. He could've killed her, but her mom said that she couldn't have any visitors. He didn't know where her room was.

He didn't know about her window.

The window JJ would crawl in and find her. The window JJ would throw pebbles at to get her attention. The one she'd sneak out of, and hop in the Twinkie, or JJ's bike.

Let's keep it that way.

------------------------------

"Don't worry about it, Kie... I figured. I just got worried something happened to you. I mean, you did tell me Ashton's hurting you in some sort of way. I got nervous and had to check." He stated, rubbing her arms.

In all ways. He was hurting her in all ways.

JJ's the only one who could pick her up right now.

"Oh, no, him and I are- okay now." I mumble into his chest.

"That's good..." he murmurs under his breath.

"I know you don't like him, JJ. You don't have to either." I tell him.

He smiles, "good. I hate that fucker." He says.

I giggle, not even denying it. Instead, I look into his eyes.

I confirm it.

I hate that fucker too.

But I told myself I couldn't.

But I need to.

I don't wanna hide this anymore. I told JJ the truth. Just not entirely. Just a small aspect.

"Wait, kie.. you don't like your boyfriend?" He asks.

I slowly shake my head.

"Then why the hell are you with him?!" He shouts a little.

Some of the same reasons you stay with Luke.

No, I don't love him, but...

I'm scared to leave.

Because I know what'll happen if I try to leave.

To protect the pogues.

To protect you.

"I don't know." I say. I can't tell him. Not yet. Not until I know I'm free.

That's never.

"Kie, get the fuck out of that fucking relationship then! No, you're here, miserable, talking to me, cuddling with me, letting me call you this shit, leading me on, and you don't even like your boyfriend?! You could be with me! Do you fucking like me?!" He yells.

"JJ, I-" I get cut off by the sound of glass breaking.

JJ jumps in front of me. Immediately embracing me.

We hear heavy panting and a bottle being thrown beside us.

"Whatha fuck is dis'?" We hear a very drunk Ashton say.

We both turn, and I start to shake. JJ stays in front of me, hiding me from this.

He stands straight up. Knowing what to do. That's the worst of it.

Ashton's my Luke.

"You're a cheater!" He yells, hurdling himself at us.

JJ's quick to get on top of him and throw punches. Ashton's quickly out cold, and my parents run up. The door swings open. When the door contacted the wall, I thought my room was gonna fall apart.

"KIARA! WHY DOES IT SMELL LIKE ALCOHOL AND WHY ARE THERE TWO BOYS IN YOUR ROOM? ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH THEM?!" Anna yells.

I flinch, and JJ's quick to wrap his arms back around me.

"Mrs. Carrera, I found Kie up here crying and Ashton broke her window. He ran in, and started coming at us. He's stupidly drunk. I didn't let Kie get in the crossfire, but-" my dad cut him off.

"Thank you, JJ." Those words shocked us both. "There's something you guys have to see." My dad adds. He takes us to his truck. "Call you friends to come to the Wreck." He adds more. It shocks me and JJ, but he takes out his phone, texting them all.

What's going on?

-----------------------------

OKAY GUYS! I WANNA SAY THERES NOT MANY CHAPTERS TO THIS BOOK LEFT! BUT I PROMISE THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL. I'M EXCITED! I NEVER WANTED THIS TO END SO I WANTED A SEQUEL.

ENJOY!!