• Imagine for McCallYoStiles •

You were currently with Scott and Liam in the middle of the woods. Scott had put Liam in handcuffs and tied him to the tree. Tonight was a full moon and Scott was still trying to teach Liam how to control his inner wolf. You and Scott were standing in front of him as he looked at the both of you.

"Why do I have to be chained to a tree again? I feel like this is unnecessary." He sighed.

"So that you don't lash out on us. Well mainly Alexis. You wouldn't do that to your alpha." Scott said, putting his arm around your shoulder.

"I wouldn't lash out on Alexis. That is pretty harsh." He whispered, looking down.

You let out a sigh and looked at Scott. "Just let him go Scott. I don't think he will do anything bad. He looks pretty normal right now."

Scott looked at you then back at Liam, giving him a glare. "Please Scott. If he gets out of control then we can handle it right?" You pouted and grabbed his hand. He sighed and grabbed the key from his pocket walking towards Liam.

"I swear if you hurt her in any way, I won't stop myself from hurting you." Scott growled to Liam, flashing his eyes red, unlocking the chains and handcuffs.

Liam nodded his head slowly, rubbing his wrists. "Thank you Alexis. I promise on everything I won't hurt you."

You gave him a small smile and looked at Scott. When you looked at him, his jaw was clenched a bit and his arms were crossed.

"Scott? Are you okay?" You whispered, reaching out to touch him. When your hand brushed against his arm he flinched and moved away to his bike.

"I think he is jealous. I can smell it all over him." Liam whispered behind you. You turned around and pouted. "What did I say to make him jealous? I just asked if he could let you go. Did that upset him?"

Liam shrugged and shoved his hands into his pockets. "I don't know really. But if you want, I can fix it." You shook your head and looked at Scott. "I can fix it Lim. Thanks though."

You walked over to Scott and lightly tapped his shoulder. "Scott? Are you okay? Was it something I did?"

He let out a sigh and dropped his arms. "No. I just don't know why you chose Liam's side."

"Oh Scott. I didn't mean to make you feel this way. I just felt bad to see him tied up that way. He hasn't had a break down in a while so I thought he would be okay."

"Now I feel kinda stupid. I'm sorry Alexis." He whispered wrapping his arms around you.

"No Scott. No need to be sorry. It's okay!  Just know that I love you." You smile, kissing his cheek.

"I'm glad you two made up but um, I kinda smell another person around us and I don't want to die here." Liam whispered, shoving his hands into his jacket pocket.

"Yeah let's go. I don't want Alexis to get hurt." Scott smiled, kissing your forehead.