• Admire •

( Baby boy ♡ )

He couldn't help it

He couldn't help it. He really couldn't. Every time you smiled or laughed, his heart would skip a beat or do a flip. To him, you were literally an angel that flew down from heaven to be with him. He wouldn't believe anything else.

Your whole entire existence made him happy. When you touched him his body would always heat up and he would blush ever so lightly. The feeling you gave him, he honestly couldn't help it.

"Isaac? Why do you keep looking at me like that?" You giggled, pushing his shoulder a little to get his attention. Looking at you from the corner of his eye, he chuckled deeply.

"I can't help it sweetheart. Every time you laugh, I have to see it. Every time you smile I have to witness is so I can keep that image in my head forever. You are just so beautiful (Y/N). I admire you so much princess." The small confession he gave you made you cover your face in happiness. You felt that silly grin creep onto your face.

"Stop being so sweet! It's making me smile so big." Taking your hands he moved them down to your sides, staring right at you. "Open your eyes. I want to see you smile."

Shaking your head you stuck your tongue out at him. Sighing he pulled you close and waited for you to crack.

"Princess, either you open your eye or I lick them. You have five seconds to choose."

"No! You better not Isaac I swear!" You yelled, trying to wiggle from his grip but failing as he counted down slowly.

"Isaac please!"

"Three,"

"Isaac!"

"Two, one!" He laughed, licking your left eye lid, making you whine loudly, rubbing the place he licked.

"You're so gross!"

"But you love me baby. You know you do. And you know that I love you." He smiled, pecking your lips quickly.

"I love you too eye licker."