• Because •

Scotty boi. ♡

Sighing for the millionth time he finally had enough

Sighing for the millionth time he finally had enough. He was sick and tired of all the excuses that were made. He was sick and tired of people going behind his back. He was tired.

He knew that today he would catch it in mid action. Make it seem like a deer caught in headlights. He was ready.

In the shadows, he waited for his guest to arrive. Hoping they would find what they need but only to be disappointed with something else.

When the car door closing alerted his attention he managed to keep as still as possible.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" Hearing that voice made shivers go down his spine. He knew that voice no matter how far away it would be. Hearing the small curses that flew out of their mouth.

Taking his chance he stepped out of the shadows making the other person gasp. "Jesus Scott you scared the hell out of me! What are you doing here?"

He looked at you up and down. Trying to get a reading off of you. Focusing on your heartbeat to really see is he scared you in any way.

"The question is what are you doing here (Y/N)? It is extremely late and you are literally in the middle of nowhere. Who did you come here for?"

Not making eye contact with him had made his suspicion rise even higher. He didn't want to really hear what your answer could have been far worse than what he was hoping it would be. He didn't want to hear from you that you were seeing someone else. He thought it could have been a foolish idea.

"I- I'm here for something that you shouldn't concern yourself with Scott. I'm a big girl okay. I know how to handle myself." This response made him scoff. Instead of hearing something else, only sass was given.

"No. No (Y/N). Tell me the truth! You keep leaving at random hours during the night only to come back in the morning as if you wouldn't think I would notice. I'm getting tired of you doing this! It is driving me insane."

"Why Scott? Why are you making this such a big deal? Do you not trust me enough? What is the probelm?"

Hearing you say those words only fueled his anger even more. "Because (Y/N), you always are keeping things from me! I'm tired of not knowing where you could be and if you could be hurt in anyway. I want to be able to protect you. I can't do that if you don't ever tell me what the hell is going on."

He watched as you rolled your eyes. Stepping closer to you he didn't want to shift but he wanted for you to be able to see how hurt his expressions were.

"I didn't want it to come to a fight but you never talk to me. You never give me a chance to protect you or at least know something that goes on. I care for you too much to lose you. I wouldn't want to carry a burden of knowing I couldn't help you."

Dropping his head he scratched the back of his neck. "I just want to be able to be with you for a long time."

To him it felt like ages before you opened yoyr mouth to speak. To him it felt like he was being stabbed a million times by a knife with wolfsbane coating it. He only wanted to keep you close.

"I'm sorry."

Those were the last words he heard from you as he heard you turn around and walk away. Not giving him any explanation or anything else. Just the cold words that left your mouth and the heartbreak the ripped through his heart.