• Just Come With Me •

( Void Stiles ♡ )

You ran down the hall, panting as fast as a dog. You had got caught up in all of the werewolf business and you were wishing that you kept your curious self away.

When you and the pack had came to the underground tunnel, something had happened. Everything basically went pitch black and you lost the pack.

So your first thought was to run when you heard something scrape against the pipes. So here you were running. As you were running you turned to look back and see if anyone was behind you but that made you bump into something in front.

"What the hell?" You moaned in pain, looking up to see Stiles with a grin on his face.

"What the hell Stiles!? Where have you been? The whole pack has been looking for you."

"Silly child. I'm not Stiles. Well I'm in his body, but I'm most definitely not him. I believe you call me the Nogitsune." You mentally face palmed yourself, saying many swears left and right.

"What do you want from him? Why can't you just leave him alone?" He laughed and shook his head.

"Because I want something. And that something is you (Y/N). Come with me." He whispered, bending down to help you up.

"No! Hell no! Scott! Liam! Help me!" You yelled loudly making void Stiles run up and cover your mouth.

"Shut the hell up. You are going to come with me. Either you come with me or I will kill your friends then you."

You shook your head as your eyes watered to the thought of it. You nodded your head in defeat when you felt your tears run down your face.

He turned you around and wiped your eyes. Looking at you with a cold expression. "There is no reason to cry. I said I wouldn't kill you and I mean it. Unless you give me a reason to."

"Now come with me (Y/N)." He said once again, holding out his hand.

You hesitated but you eventually put your hand into his cold one. "Where are we going?"

"Far away from here.." And that was the last of anyone hearing from you or Stiles.