•Imagine for Potterheadforever16•

(Y/N), a famous actress, was on her way to the Academy Awards ceremony with her husband of two years Dylan Sprayberry.

When they arrived to the red carpet, they were bombarded with the paparazzi asking thousands of questions at once.

Your husband was being almost like a body guard at that moment. He escorted you through the paparazzi and the large crowd of fans screaming your name.

"(Y/N)! Hey! Do you think you will be nominated for any awards tonight!" A fan yelled catching your attention. You looked at them and gave them a small smile.

"If it happens, it happens. No matter what, I will keep acting because its something I love. Award or no award, it doesn't matter to me." You smiled and kept walking down the red carpet, posing at some points.

When you guys walked into the large auditorium, you were escorted once again by a young woman showing actors and actresses their seats. Once you two took your seat you pulled out your phone and took a quick picture with Dylan and posted it on Instagram and Twitter.

Half way through the ceremony, they finally came to the Best Female Actor award which was being given out by Meryl Streep, you heard many lovely names that you have gotten to known, then out of the blue you heard you name being called. You gasped and faced your husband smiling from ear to ear. He smirked and kissed your cheek.

"I have a feeling you will win babe. You're the best there is." He whispers into your ear. You were about to say something back but you heard your name being called once again and the crowd screaming your name.

You looked at Dylan once again getting up slowly and hugging him, making your way to the stage. As you walked down the aisle many people softly patted your back and cheered for you.

When you made it to the stage you couldn't help but let the tears flow down your face as you took your award. 

"Oh my gosh! This is probably one of the best moments of my life. I would have never thought I would have been nominated actually. I seriously can't even function right now everyone. I'm shaking. See!?" You laughed and held up your hand. Everyone shared a chuckle with you smiling.

"I also have another thing I want to say actually. And what better time to say this actually, but um Dylan. You all know my husband of two years. Well, in about seven months there will be a new Sprayberry in the world. I am very happy to announce that I am two months pregnant! I wanted to announce it earlier but I was so busy and I guess today was the day to share the news. And thank you everyone for this. It means the world to me!" You cheered and walked back to your seat. The second you got there you were attacked by Dylan spinning you around.

"Are you serious babe! Am I really going to be a dad! This is the best day ever! I'm going to be a dad!" He screamed out. You giggled and pulled out your phone taking a picture of you and Dylan once again but this time you put the caption: Future Mom and Dad! #babyontheway #(yourshipname) #sevenmoremonthstogo @//DylanSprayberry

The next morning you woke up to a million of nofications about your post, you two trending faster than anything else.