•Imagine for KaylaArden•

Back in Beacon Hills. When you were a kid, your mom had died in an accident which resulted into you living with your grandparents. You had a twin brother named Stiles, you guys were always with each other. No one could ever separate you.

Around when you guys were 15, your grandparents had contacted your dad that stayed in Beacon Hills when you mom died and told him that he needs to take you guys back since they were close to retiring.

When you guys had moved back to Beacon Hills, you would explore the woods a lot since you had been the more curious twin. During one of your adventures you had gotten bit by a werewolf. You hadn't told Stiles when it happened but a few days later during the full moon you had to tell him before anything bad happened.

So ever since then you had to keep the secret of you being a werewolf. But the thing was, you were one of the true alphas in the world. There weren't many, so it was a big deal when you found out.

So for the three years of you and Stiles moving back, you were aware of the other supernatural creatures in Beacon Hills. You knew that Scott was the other true alpha in town. You two would work together most of the time to help keep the supernatural in check. Also to help him control his pack and your friends that were in this.

The full moon would be tomorrow and you had to make sure that everyone was going to be in the same place. You may have been an alpha but there were some days when you would be close to losing control and lashing out on anyone near you.

You and Scott had planned to keep everyone in his garage. He thought that it would be easy to keep everyone in the small area so that it wouldn't be hard to monitor them. You guys had everything set up and ready for that night.

"Kayla. Do you think this will be a good idea? I haven't seen you lash out the past two full moons. Don't you think you might tonight?" Stiles worried, looking at you.

"No. I think I will be okay Stiles. I feel like I can control it better." You smiled, poking his nose. "Hey! I'm serious Kayla, I'm worried that things will go wrong tonight. I don't want things to go bad between you and everyone. Also Scott said it is going to be a super moon, so everyone will be slightly affected by it."

You looked at him and gave him a smile. "Stiles. I want to do this. I want to make sure things go well. I don't want Scott to do this by his self."

"Fine. But please be careful. Come home safe okay." He smiled, kissing your forehead.

You had left your house around sunset and arrived at Scott's seeing almost everyone there. When you got out of your car you went to find him and let him know that you were ready. You passed all of your friends greeting them with a smile and a small wave.

"Kayla! Hey, you're finally here. This means we can get ready now." You heard Scott say behind you.

"Yeah. I heard it was a super moon tonight. So we all need to look out for each other." You smile, walking with him to the garage.

"Everybody ready? I want to make sure everyone is ready before the sun sets. It's important that we are all tied down. Tonight is a super moon and it will affect everyone and I really don't want us lashing out on each other." Everyone nods their head and let out a few yeah's.

You and Scott had helped tie everyone down in handcuffs and make sure that they would be able to stay in the same place until the moon didn't affect them as bad. You had made Scott handcuff you to the wall as well since you didn't trust what could happen tonight. You really couldn't bear the thought of hurting anyone or Scott for that matter.

"Are you sure you want to be like this Kayla? I know you can control yourself. Don't you have an anchor?" Scott frowned, tightening the cuff around your wrist.

"Yes Scott. Stiles was right, it has been a while since I have had an actual affect from the full moon. I need to do this. I don't want to hurt you." You mumbled, tugging on the cuff, sighing.

"Alright Kayla. Is everyone good?" Scott questioned with a small smile. Once again everyone had nodded and double checked on their restraints.

After the sun had set, you all had started to be more alert on each other and made sure that no one was close to an outburst. An hour or two went by and everyone was still alright at this point. You were happy that everyone was okay and not trying to kill each other. At some point Stiles had come to help keep watch of everyone so that there would be more eyes.

You sighed. This was a very boring thing to go through you thought. Just sitting here watching people as you were chained up to a wall. So far you were proud that you haven't had any problems but you had spoken to soon. You felt your eyes shift into the blood red color and your fangs come out slowly. Your breathing had become pants and you started to tug on the cuffs.

"Get me out of these things!" You screamed, standing up and tugging harder on your cuffs. Stiles and Scott had rushed over to you, trying to keep you as calm as possible.

"Kayla stop! Calm down! Find your happy place! I know you have one!" Stiles yelled franticly.

"My happy place is ripping your lung out and eating it whole! Now let me go damn it!" You growled.

Scott looked at you with his alpha eyes and tried to get you to step down but you challenged him. "Kayla, find your anchor. I know you have one. Think about them!"

You looked at him deep in the eyes and closed yours. Breathing slowly you opened your eyes and looked at Scott's brown ones. You thought about how you just found your new anchor.

"I think Scott is Kayla's anchor. How cute!" Lydia gushed from the back. You blushed violently and looked down at your feet.

"Kayla, it's okay. Guess what. You're my anchor too." Scott whispered kissing your cheek.