𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

Hours went by

Hours went by....

We were in the car with a few of Issac's friends. (Which are bodyguards)

"You owe me food" He rolled his eyes and replied "yea yea yea" They began talking about thier future and some poker game later on.

Honestly the only thing I wanna talk about is when ima get my food. Not only was I hungry but tired. We were driving for 2 hours straight. Reason being is because they're "meeting up with some other men".

Finally we made it. He ordered my food I went back into the car while the others ordered. While I was walking I felt like I was being watched. This made my skin crawl.

I looked in the reflection of the car window and seen a black figure behind me.

I tried to run back in but they dragged me back. I screamed and kicked forcefully. Then I elbowed them in the gut. However three others came in and I was outnumbered.

A few seconds later I felt a shock hit my head causing me to pass out.
_____________________________________________________

My eyes were covered by a blindfold and tape was secured around my mouth. I tried moving but my hands were binded. "So you must be volkoys little muse?" A unknown deep voice said. Tape from my mouth was ripped off.

"I see why he's so interested in you.. Bellissima"
I replied "Cosa vuole da me" ("what do you want from me")

He chuckled "No no your just bait...you see volkoy is gonna find out and get angry tsk tsk tsk but you see I've got a plan"

He undid my blindfold and Iglared at him with annoyance. "He'll come and find you but once he comes and tries anything I'll pull the trigger."

I asked him "now what do you get out of this" He smiled "glad you asked Bellissima, you see me and volkoy haven't been on the best of terms..he also killed and ally of mine and cut off our supply of weapons, therefore I'll get my weapons and revenge all in one"

"I have a mole in Volkoys army, I have been informed that he is on his way..wow 2 hours from now"

I grit my Teeth.