𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

‼️Music to play!‼️

"Star girl interlude"
By The weekend & Lana del ray

"Star girl interlude"By The weekend & Lana del ray

We drove home in utter silence. I looked out the window staring at the night sky.

I broke the silence and asked "Xavier when can I see my friend again? When can I talk to my mother?" He sighed and ruffled his hair.

This must be a tough question.

"Well?" He looked straight forward." I' don't know mani"

I mumbled "of course you don't, lunatic." He laughed. "Well this lunatic made that pussy wet" I rolled my eyes.

We made it inside and I slammed the door shut. "Ugh fuck him!"

Ima escape fuck whatever that other girl said..I'm sick of this new lifestyle and how he threatens me, treats me!

I got a bag and filled my stuff up in it. Then Xavier knocked on the door. My soul almost left my body. I hid the bag under the bed. And sat on the bed with a book.

He came in and looked ammused. " I love playing this game with you, but games come with rules. I stuttered "w-what are you talking about" he smiled widely.

Now I'm even more scared at the thought of escaping he's crazy..

He asked "get the bag from under the bed and follow me." My eyes widened. How does he know..

I slowly picked it up. He then asked a question. "My love you weren't thinking of escaping no?" He chuckled, "The minute I even opened the door you should've thought about your actions" He held out his hand. I backed away. He came closer. His eyes now showing anger.

I looked around for an exit, but couldn't find anything. His tone now changed "Stop looking around you can't escape"

He grabbed my arm with force. "L-let go please I won't escape again.."he nodded "I know"

From there I blacked out.

_____________________________
______________

I woke up tied to a chair and my mouth covered with tape.

I heard a Deep chuckle.

He looked calm a little to calm about the situation.
"My beautiful Armani your awake" the room was Fairly dark. I couldn't completely see his face but I seen a knife. He walked closer. I screamed. My breathing now uneven.

My eyes watery. He smiled "you won't think of leaving right?" I nodded and pleaded. The knife was close to my neck. He kissed my neck and wiped my tears.

Then the knife hit my thigh causing me to scream in terror. "I want everyone to know your mine, my property, and I want you to know that there is no fucking escape so give up now while you can"

The knife hit my skin digging into my flesh causing blood to pool. He marked an x.

He took off the tape on my mouth and kissed me roughly. I let him in. I submitted. He untied the rope. And carried me upstairs onto the bed. And took off my shirt and took off my skirt.

"Fuck you didn't know how hard It was to control myself at that diner. I wanted to take you then and there. Strip you of your clothing."

He sucked on my nipples making me moan. He went from my nipples then my stomach then my pussy. He used his two fingers and went deeper hitting my G spot. My legs now shaking. "Xavier..I-I'm about to cum" he commanded "no you cum when I say so" I nodded.

Song Interlude..
I had a vision

A vision of my nails in the kitchen

Scratching counter tops, I was screaming
My back arched like a cat

My position couldn't stop, you were hitting it
And I shouldn't cry, but I love it, star boy
And I shouldn't cry, but I love it (I love it), star boy

And I shouldn't cry, but I love it, star boy

I just want to see you shine 'cause I know you are a star, girl

________________________________
___________

___________________________________________

‼️⚠️Please remember to vote and comment. Without the votes nor comments I won't be posting often! ⚠️‼️

I hope y'all are getting your rest and drinking water. Love you pookies! ❤️