𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

I woke up in the morning to the sound of thunder and rain, the clouds seemed darker

I looked around as I stretched my legs noticing that I had enough space to kick and stretch. The bedside was empty.

I figured he'd be out for work. So I decided to go and get out of my clothes from yesterday.

I took a shower and out in a pair of shorts with crop top. I didn't have the energy to put on my facial mask so I just brushed my teeth, washed my face, and put my hair in a bun.

I'm still sober sadly but at-least my headache is over. I made my way downstairs and had to rub my eyes twice there was a man and woman sitting at the table. Xavier was there too.

"Hello Darling you're probably wondering who we are"

"Well I'm Xavier mother and this is his father." She said.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Xavier" I said

"Come sit we have something to tell you"

Alright I walked over and sat down where she pat beside her.  My head down and my hands intertwined she passed over a cup of coffee.

"You do know your adopted right.."

I looked at her with a sense of guilt. 

"Well...you have a father. And although he hasn't been in your life for almost 20 years he is apart of something much bigger"

Lady get to the point!

I asked "what do you mean"

"Your the lost princess of the Italian Mafia.."

"Is this some kind of joke?" I asked.

"Think about it darling you were adopted by the age of 2 you don't know a thing about your parents but you have a fluent Italian mom who adopted you and her last name is Salvatore."

"Although if that isn't proof enough here are the files of your real name and biological parents and ect"

I looked inside the files and everything was plain upon the tables this woman wasn't playing any game.
____________________________________
Name: Armani Delores

DOB: March 21,  2002

POB: New York, Brooklyn

Hospital: NYU Langone Hospital Brooklyn

Father: Matteo Delores
Age 19

Mother: Amelia Delores
Age 18
  ____________________________________

I sat thinking.

Why'd they abandon me?

Why after all these years they choose to care about me now?"

Was I taken to the orphanage by choice?

_________________________________

If my dad left from the get go then I shouldn't give a crap why he wants me now.

So why do I actually wanna know about my parents..

Their faces

Their attitude

Their relationship

What they think about me..

I have so many questions but I need answers.

I held my head up high "Xavier, I wanna see my parents.

He slammed his fist against the table.

"What did you say?"

"I said I wanna see my parents"

His parents didn't seem to be upset or even bothered by his behavior. Everyone had unreadable expressions.

"Do you have any fucking idea what you're putting yourself into."

I nodded "Yes, However Xavier I haven't seen my parents in 20 years...I have questions. You had parents in your life however I had parents whom I never seen nor heard from."

I have a lot on my mind anyway.

He stormed out the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about my son he gets his anger issues from his father. His mother told me.

"But darling your father is trying to set up an arrange marriage and from what I know you like my son Xavier yes?"

"Yes"

"You must marry him before you see your parents and if Your father interferes we will do whatever it takes to have a ring on both of your fingers do I make myself clear"

I nodded.

Me and Xavier...

Two different people from two different worlds.
But somehow we connect in a way.

I never thought about getting married but now I don't have a choice.

I went upstairs and on my way I heard Xavier on the phone.

I think with a lady?

I could barely hear but I put my ear against the door.

""Hello Xavier we haven't fucked in a bit hm don't you think it's time to get back with it"

"Ok"

What....

I gasped and walked away slowly.
________________________________

To be continued Remember to vote 😙