Secrecy

If it wasn't already obvious. This chapter is supposed to to me telling secrets that apply only a Izuku's quirklessness. No, All for One will not be Hisashi Midoriya or whoever. Hisashi will be Hisashi, and that will be all that he is. And just like in most stories, he has absolutely nothing to do with anything in this story.

Of course, not all of this is actually about secrets. It also slightly talks about how some characters formulate themselves.

A few minor details I will mention before we actually start this story:

1. I'm still new to the Touhou community, so if I miss something (or a lot of something's), that is to be expected.

2. This is my first story, so common mistakes writers might make may be made here.

Critism or pointage at things would be helpful. Thank you and lastly, feel free to skip this chapter entirely. It is just... I don't want to say world-building, because it isn't, but it is at the same time. Prologue, but not? Whatever! This chapter isn't important to anything really, and there will be others. Sorry, not sorry.

--------------------------------------------------

In a world where 80% of the world's population has quirks. A quirk makes it appearance at the age of 4. Izuku Midoriya was born without one. However, he lived a life significantly worse than any normal quirkless person.

His father left for America, abandoning his family. He doesn't even pay for child support. That alone, is all I will bother talking about him here.

There are many quirkless fundraisers. However, they skipped over him at the time since he still had a home. Many quirkless children were completely abandoned by there family or left to die on the streets. So giving money to a single family is not as good as allowing for another person without a home to get one with all the necessities. Strangely, this meant that partial abandonment was much crueler of a fate that complete abandonment.

Being born quirkless was already rare on its own, however being born quirkless from 2 quirked parents with a long-ish history of having quirks is baffling in rarity, but still possible. Izuku just happened to fall into the 0.00000000000000012653425% ( <- these are just random numbers!) chance to be quirkless in such a situation.

What made this worse for him, was that his doctor was All for One's trusted mad-scientist and doctor. This meant that any information the doctor were to collect, would got to All for One. With All for One being so interested with quirks, this could spell out problems, even if he didn't have a quirk.

Finally, schools normally have routine inspection from a hand-picked inspector from the city every semester. Aldera just happened to have one of those workers running the school, so they could skip that part. Well, he was corrupted by the teachings of the Meta-Liberation Army after gaining his position as a trusted principal. That year, he just so happened to get the quirkless Izuku in his school. Things quickly fell in place for him.

The teachers, while not exactly cruel people, were secretly either replaced with others in relations to the group or paid off to not talk about any of it. The entire reason for the government having them handpick the principal of a public school was to prevent this specific problem. The Meta-Liberation Army had been influencing things since just after the Dawn of Quirks, and indoctrination was one of their favorite ways to do it back then. Still is, even if they can't do it as easily.

All this misfortune, might not have been so bad if his only friend stood with him. However, due to his quirklessness, Bakugo believed that Izuku was incapable of holding their promise. So, Bakugo gave Izuku a new name, Deku.

To him, Deku meant worthless, it literally a puppet. Whoever it's master was, it didn't matter. Nobody worthwhile would want someone so weak as Deku.

From the day he learned Izuku was quirkless, in Bakugo's eyes, Deku was Izuku's name. He forgot Izuku, his friend. Instead, he replaced that kid with this one, who believed stood a chance against him and could take away his old childhood friend by replacing him.

With the school being taken over by the Meta-Liberation Army, and Bakugo's aggression to Izuku, this lead to bullying of Izuku. This only made the Meta-Liberation Army have an easier time doing there work. It also helps that none of the parents seemed to mind or notice the chances, if there were any. Either that, or the children don't talk to there parents about school.

In the end, the result is left the same. Izuku is left, bullied, bruised, and unachknowledged by everyone but his mother. Even the Bakugo's stopped coming over for reasons still left unclear. However, even his mother had pushed down on him instead of helping. Everyone who had ever met him either did nothing, or attempted to wear him down. The only thing holding him up was a probably impossible dream of becoming a hero. One started by All Might, but boosted by every hero he ever met and more.

That only made the part where our story starts all the more heartbreaking. Yes, I'm going to be cliche and use the second most used starter part just about every other MHA fanfiction uses... start where Bakugo suicide baits Izuku. Poor kid, just can't get a break :(