[Quick Notice]

I am well aware that last chapter was... terrible. This chapter, honestly won't be much better. Next chapter is more like... a description of a time skip. Basically, just telling you the gerneral information of the timeskip. This will be over the course of about 5 days. Now that I think about it though, I should made it last chapter, instead of... well... Now I feel awkward...

I'm kinda half tempted to delete the previous chapter. Just, put it as some subtext. To be completely honest, I was me just trying to flex some knowledge that may or may not be right... and looking back, it is a... bit uncomfortable. However, what is done, is done. I won't do anything about it as a reminder to myself to be careful about what I put in my story.

On a side note, I think I'm going to start doing other fanfictions in my free time. This one is great, but my rush is starting to dwindle on it. I have plenty of other ideas that I want to do, and I will continue working on this. It is just, getting a bit difficult to do this at the moment. So, I think it might be better for me to give it a bit of rest and work on some other crossover ideas.

I made a promise to the old owner to help with his project, but I'm going to hold off on it until I get a bit more experience in the field. Until then, I'll just keep doing what I have been.

I'm going to give this story a bit of a break. Let me figure out what to write for the next few chapters, give myself time to get ahead so I don't fall behind like this again. This isn't a Hiatus or Discontinuement, it is just me taking time do work on other stories.

As a procrastinist, I'm honestly surprised I managed to keep this schedule I've recently developed. However, it doesn't surprise me on how much I've distracted myself doing writing. I know this story doesn't seem to be having a great storyline, and I honestly doubt it will in the future either. This was just me writing stuff at midnight, and doing minor edits in the afternoon.

If you've enjoyed this story so far, let me know. I know it is far from being the best out there. I honestly wasn't expecting to get more than 10 readers for a while or at least, I assume it is more than 10 readers.

Thanks for all of your support, and I hope to have you next chapter. Now, see ya!