Dream Deal

Hello everybody! Just a noticed I forgot to say this last chapter. I actually don't post these chapters immediately after they are finished. So if your critism isn't applied immediately, it means that I'm probably a few chapters ahead. Though, I am falling behind. I guess 1 chapter a day is still too fast for me... So progress is going to slow down. I'm also going to finally begin working on my main project. So updates might be very slow once we (eventually) enter Gensokyo.

With the pace I've set though, we should definitely be getting to the real content very soon. Though, I guess that shouldn't be much of an achievement, concidering no Touhou has happened yet... Well. We're in luck! Because I have decided I'm going to use the power of Plot to make this work. Now I hate having to do this, but this is the only way! I'm sorry all my fellas, but it must be done! 😔

--------------------------------------------------

At one point in the night, Izuku had fallen asleep without doing anything. So he never heard it when his mother eventually came back home at midnight. She had unfortunately been called into work to do someone's shift.

The first thing she did when she got back (other than putting her things away) was quietly check on Izuku, just to see if he was doing ok. Opening the door to his darken room, she took a peek inside. All she saw... was his room?

Ok. I'll back it up a bit, but only for you guys ;p

In Izuku's Dreams: (Literally)

Nightmares reigned over Izuku's dream, like normal. However, everything was worse. Bakugo did his worst like always, but it was on the roof of the school. The kid he had been protecting was little Bakugo and little himself. They quickly ran off to go play, while he distracted. A small park just randomly appeared in the sky that they went to.

A crowd of unrecognizable people surrounded him. Only a few faces were truly recognizable though. All Might in his smaller form, who was only shaking his head disprovingly. Inco was actually at the front of the crowd crying while many of the dark figures insulted her. When Izuku made an attempt to break free to get to her, Bakugo would only get worse, stronger, scarier. There was no escape, especially when it is only yourself in the end.

More heroes came, but none did anything. Eventually, All Might buffed up and brought them and jumped. Izuku fell out of his grip while Bakugo grinned menacingly down at him as All Might only gave a passing glance to his dissention.

He landed in a dumpster. Definitely the worst dream yet. Thankfully it never hurt, but it was still terrifying every time. His previous nightmares never involved heroes in them, nor closeness to an edge of a building's roof.

Somewhere else, a carnival-like place surrounding a spooky castle. Someone appeared to be watching into Izuku's dream. She wore a long, red nightcap as well as a black and white dress. Her eyes were a colbat blue. "Such a negative nightmare. No matter how many times you wake up from it, it will continue to greet you, even out of my domain." She said it like the fact it was.

"Just this once, I'll give you something else." In only a moment, the nightmare Izuku was in fell apart. For a moment, he saw her, before everything was reconstructed around him in an instant. However, in that moment, with his teary eyes, he mouthed one thing. "Thank you." Then everything was as he imagined it.

"I think this is the first time I've seen you do that Doremy." A tired, yet mischievous voice. She sounded like she just woke up, despite actually having done the exact opposite. "Hello to you Yukari." Doremy Sweet replied back, still without looking back at Yukari Yakumo.

"So, what has brought your eye upon this young human?" Yukari asked, while standing next to Doremy to see what was happening in the dream. "His nightmares." She responded, still as flat as every other time. Yukari gave her a quick glance over, before looking back into the dream.