Accommodating

Izuku's actually in Gensokyo. The Human Village is safe, too safe even. It will take time before anything actually can start to take effect. Everything is new, I want to slowly apply pressure. His life has been rough, so this will be a good mediator Arc to prepare Izuku for challenges.

If your upset at how slowly the story is moving, I can suggest reading other stories in the meantime. Maybe try making your own. I would gladly support them will mine slowly builds any sense of something more than daily life!

Oh! And welcome to Chapter 2 of the Human Village Arc! This Arc will be relatively short, maybe 2 more chapters at most. Neither of us want to deal with it for too much longer, and I frankly, want to met some other people.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

"This will be where you will be staying during your stay." Keine said infront of a relatively similar house to ever other one he had previously seen. It was small and modest, more than enough room for Izuku. He was surprised that they just gave him his own home, just for himself, just like that. How often did this happen if they just had houses lying around, waiting to be used?

"I might have given you a look around, but you can do that on your own." Keine continued. "If we may." She motioned to the door. While today was pleasantly warm, with the sun shining without a cloud to block it, it was more comfortable to do something so professional indoors. Besides, neither of them knew if their was information that shouldn't be overheard.

Izuku opened the door for her, then he waited for her to enter. The house was relatively dark, black curtains hanging over the windows. Through the silhouettes, he made shape of a low table, some cushions on the floor, the walls, door, floor, and the cabinets.

He wasn't going to complain about their not being any furniture, as he was fortunate enough to have this place to himself. However, he did have to wonder why there wasn't any.

Coming up to a window, he quickly pulled the two apart to reveal... absolutely nothing new. The floors were plain in their traditional way. Everything was fashioned traditionally, in fact. "You all really like the traditional style." Izuku said to himself. Keine either didn't hear, or didn't care about what he said, as she found a seat for herself on a tatami mat. Izuku just went to open another curtain.

"If you haven't noticed by now, Gensokyo isn't as technology advanced as the Outside World." Keine stated. Izuku nodded to himself, as he had noticed. Ultimately, a minor downside, but it honestly wasn't that bad. "I have noticed. However, they look very beautiful for it." Izuku said, opening another curtain. There were only 2, so he was done with that now.

"It might take a bit of getting used to for me, but I can handle it." Izuku continued, "Besides, I shouldn't be bothering you for too long." Izuku then sat down on the tatami mat across from her. He had even mimicked her position as he faced towards her. "Honestly, we encourage you to stay. However, I must warn you that you would have to pull your own weight. We aren't giving things away for free out here."

Izuku nodded in understanding at that. "I understand." "About your dream." Keine then started, giving a bit a pause. "Can you describe who gave you the offer?" Izuku nodded. "Ya, umm... She had a fan in-front of her face-" Keine then said quietly to herself, enough for Izuku to hear and stop, "So it was her. Why did I expect anything less?"

"Keine. Do you know her?" Izuku asked. Keine nodded to this, "She is one of the main reasons outsiders end up in Gensokyo. However, she doesn't normally offer them the option." Izuku did not feel comforted by that, despite the fact he probably should have. Why did he even need to be comforted right now?