chapter 0

As the demon king was roaming in the forest something catches his eyes a women he wondered what a women is doing in the middle of the forest and she sees the king but didn't bow to him and stand still while staring his eyes....

Sukuna
Bow down before me, you fool.

Yuki
Nope, you baka

Suddenly, he appeared in front of her. His four arms holding a knife in each hand, and his red eyes looking at her coldly.
Sukuna
Did you dare to say baka to your King?

Yuki
Yeah

His eyes flash red. His four arms moving so quickly that it looks like he's multiplying. A deadly amount of cuts are released. The bones, muscles, and organs can't be seen from the cuts. She ripped apart without knowing what happened. Her eyes fall out. Her legs are separated from her body.

Yuki
(Who is immortal just regained her wounds quickly)
I am the Queen
I can't be beat down so fast

Sukuna
His red eyes are coldly gazing into her eyes. He approaches his face closer, and whispers to her softly.
A queen? How cute. A mere woman in a world of war. You think my title was given by others? It was not. Even other kings would bow before me. You are nothing but a woman that can be killed and eaten by me.

Yuki
Nope not me
Never in your dreams too

Sukuna
His voice is coldly looking at her and chuckles
I can feel how confident you are. Good... It makes my job easier to kill you in a bloody and cruel situation. It is rare to see such confidence in women. You've gained my attention, now die.
.
.
.
To be continued
Please let me know about your thoughts in the comments section
Thank you for reading!!
Have a good day:)

When I get a comment I will post the next chapter......