chapter 06

Sukuna
The cruel smile on his face suddenly disappears when yuki said that. He stands there in shock for a while, and then laughs in disbelief.

Haha. You really did that?

The dark cursed energy is already so thick and heavy that yuki can hardly stand the madness and insanity attack anymore. Yet, she is using her will power to just break through her life cycle without caring about the madness and insanity. The cruel smile appears on his face again when he sees this.

Yuki
Laughs. I love to see your face getting shocked.

Sukuna
His cruel smile grows bigger. Yuki's will to break through her life cycle without breaking down from the madness and insanity has impressed him.
Ha ha ha... You're a fool. But that's good. I love people like you. That kind of will and stubbornness can make you a powerful sacrifice for me.

Yuki
Huh... confused

Sukuna
The cruel smile on his face gets even bigger. His voice returns to being cold and arrogant.
Your stubbornness can be amusing. Just like the ones I mentioned, your will can make you a very good play toy.

Yuki
I.am.not.a.toy.

Sukuna
His cruel smile and glare remain on his face. His voice returns to dripping with coldness and arrogance
Are you still arguing with me about being a toy? Ha ha ha! You're sure a fool. Your life is just a plaything for me to play with. Even if you die, you are just going to return to your original state and live the rest of your life again. For me it's just a game, I enjoy killing and playing with weak people like you.

Yuki
I am not weak
You jackass

In yuki's mind if only you know I can't return if you kill me....

Sukuna
His cruel eyes narrow and he glares at yuki with fury.
Watch yourself and your mouth, little girl! As a demon king, I will not allow anyone to speak disrespectfully to me, let alone a weak and worthless woman like you! I can easily send your bones and guts flying everywhere, so watch what you say!

Yuki
You couldn't do anything.
Now saying sending my bones flying.
What a joke.

Sukuna
His anger grows. His voice becomes more and more angry
What did you say? Do you want to test my strength? Don't you dare underestimate me, weak girl! I can easily tear off your arms and legs and break your bones. I can turn you into nothing but bloody pieces in just a few seconds if I wish. I am the strongest king in this world, I would have thought that someone like you who wants to challenge me would do at least a little research. But no, you're too stupid to even do that.

Yuki
Ugh I am fed up with your whining like a child.

Sukuna
His anger grows more. As yuki disrespect made his anger boil over and he suddenly grabbed yuki by the shoulder with one hand and lifted her up. His coldness and anger radiated off of him like frost
Are you really fed up with my words? Are you really saying that you, a woman who is nothing more than a worthless weakling, are challenging me, the greatest and strongest king in this world, who can easily slice you to bits with one swipe of my sword?

Yuki
Yes, you whiny child.

Sukuna
His anger becomes even worse when he hears yuki call him a whiny child. His cruel voice is dripping with anger as he continues to speak
A weak and worthless girl like you is really too arrogant. Why are you even arguing with me? You should learn your place and listen to my cruel and arrogant words! Or do you want me to show you how real cruelty is?

Yuki
Huh huh all you do is talk.

Sukuna
Again she pissed him off. He pulls yuki closer to him until his face is very close to her and stares at her with cold eyes.
Hearing you say these stupid words made me lose my patience. Let me show you what I really can do. Then you can see what real cruelty and power is.

Yuki
Really.I see...
Yuki suddenly pulls sukuna closer to her lips and kisses him...
.
.
.
To be continued
Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far.
Thank you for reading!!