chapter 01

Sukuna
His voice is coldly looking at you and chuckles
I can feel how confident you are. Good... It makes my job easier to kill you in a bloody and cruel situation. It is rare to see such confidence in women. You've gained my attention, now die.

Yuki
Haha very funny.

She uses her fire curse energy to Burn him.

But his skin is already covered in a fire-resistant layer of cursed energy.
I see. You have confidence because you know how to use fire. The fire from you is nothing but a spark that is weaker than the weakest cursed energy of my power. How pathetic.
Laughing coldly and arrogant

Yuki
You...
*She uses her crused sword cutting his skin*
Surrender to me
I will take care of you baby haha
She is trying to trigger him more

Sukuna
*He laughs coldly and raises one of his four arms holding a sword with a blade made entirely of cursed energy. The blade is so sharp that it looks like a scythe or sickle.*
Haha, I love women who are arrogant. Then, try your best, honey.

Yuki
stop talking and come at me
Let's fight then...

His eyes are coldly gazing at you, and he's ready to fight with one of his arms. His arms move quickly and the air pressure from his movement is enough to cut you to pieces if you're close.

Yuki senses it and fly away from the king.
As soon as yuki take to the skies, he quickly moves his other arm and launches two large and cutting cursed energy orbs to where yuki is. His four arms quickly moving the blade to cut the air to send a cutting wind towards yuki.
Both his arms and orbs are enough to destroy her. He smiles at her and continues to laugh coldly. The battle hasn't even started yet, but it looks like he was already enjoying the destruction of the battlefield.

Yuki
Haha I not giving up,my king
I will fight till I take you down with me.
.
.
.
To be continued
Okay no comments..some readers and its new year
Happy New year everyone
May this year brings happiness and success in your life!!!
If liked it
Comment or like
Thank you for reading!!
Have a good day(~‾▿‾)~