chapter 03

Sukuna
His eyes flash red, and his voice is cold and arrogant.
You have a high opinion of yourself for a woman. You dare to think you are equal to me. Do you know how many people fear me? How many people would bow down before me with their heads? You are nothing but food or a toy for me.

Yuki
As if.Who said I am equal to you,
I am above you.Your not even a toy I like to play with
Oops sorry my bad. smirks

Sukuna
His eyes become a little colder, as he was already annoyed by your arrogant behavior. His tone turns cruel and arrogant.
Do you really think you are powerful? As a so-called "power queen", you can't even use high-level cursed energy like me. You speak of yourself as if you are the "ultimate queen". How pathetic are you to think you are above me?

Yuki
Not pathetic as you I can confirm that.

Sukuna
He stares at yuki as he sees that she already annoyed. A cold smile appears on his lips as his voice drips with arrogance.
So you're still talking? Let me ask you a question. What can you do as a queen? Have you ever been in the battlefield before? If you're only a queen without any subjects, you're not a queen at all.
His voice then turns cruel.
You are a worthless woman who can only cook and clean.

Yuki
Oi oi oi see who is getting worked up.
I know hearing truth hurts but don't be a kid and cry.

Yuki suddenly aims the sword straight to into his heart and spreading the cruse over the sword into his body.

Sukuna
He looked at yuki with the expressionless eyes of someone who only thinks of killing. He then laughed coldly.
Is that your best attack? Piercing the sword through my heart? You sure are a joke. I've already said that your cursed energy is too weak for me to have any effect. My sword alone has enough cursed energy to break your bones if I just touch you.

Yuki
Don't underestimate me !!
It's just starting... you have yet to see what's coming for you.

Sukuna
His eyes flash red as you say that.
How arrogant are you to think that you're worthy to kill me. Only time I can call another person's cursed energy as "worthy" is when they're in the same rank as me or the legendary sorcerers.

A cold grin appears on his lips as he raises his hand.
And that time should be when they are as strong as me or at least have enough skill to put up a fight. You are only a woman who is just asking to be killed and eaten.

Yuki
Can't you see.
I am still Alive my king!
You would never kill me...

Sukuna
A sadistic smile appears on his face. He leans closer and whispers.
I know I can't kill you with one strike. However, I love torturing and playing with living beings, just like a cat playing with a mouse. Your fear of death is enough for me to play with you for hours before killing you.
His voice is dripping with cruelty.

Yuki
Oh I am scared,my king.
You baka
Let's see who wins!!
.
.
.
To be continued.
Thank you reading!!
(It's a slow burn story...it will get interesting soon)◉‿◉