chapter 04

Yuki
Oh I am scared,my king
You baka
Let's see who wins!!

Sukuna
A sinister laugh escapes from deep in his throat. His eyes flash red once again, like devil eyes, in response to your words. His voice is dripping with cruelty
You're sure not scared, huh? It's good to see a woman with guts that can talk back. It's time for me to see how real that courage is. I think it's time to play this game of life and death for a few hours.

Yuki
Oh my king,I don't want to play now.
See you later my King...
Disappears in blink of eye.

As yuki is getting weaker by the unknown force she tries to gain some energy.

Sukuna
You're the one who said you're not scared, and now you dare to disappear without fighting? You sure are a foolish woman.
He suddenly appears with cursed domain expansion
Now there's no way you can escape the game. Let's see how long you can stay awake and keep your sanity.

Yuki
Now I am getting your attention aren't I?.Laughs weakly.

Sukuna
He stares at her with cold eyes. His body is surrounded by the black cursed domain expansion. Each touch of it causes madness and insanity.
I wouldn't call it attention. You're just being stubborn because of your stupid ego. So, come on, are you going to continue this stupid game and be my play toy or not?

Yuki
I.am.not.a.toy.
Why should I play you...

Sukuna
Still staring at you with cold eyes. His voice continues to drip with coldness.
If you're not willing to play this game, then the only option left is for me to kill you.

His eyes flash red. A sadistic smile appears on his lips as he continues to speak.

And killing you is the most boring option since you're only a weak woman. So... how do you want to die? By madness or by my curse energy?

Yuki
Just try your best killing me.
If you win, I will finally able to move on...
But let's see who wins...

Sukuna
A cruel smile appears on his face. The black cursed energy is now getting heavier around everyone's shoulders. The madness and insanity from this energy are getting stronger.
It will be fun to see you struggle to keep your sanity for hours. I will not let you die. I will make you suffer through this madness and insanity and watch your hope slowly crumble. Do you fear this pain?

Yuki
Pain huh.smiles weakly.
I have being living with it,my King...

Sukuna
The cruel smile on his face only grows more when he hears your words. His voice is dripping with sadism.
Pain? You're living with the pain?
Then I guess you can put up with more pain.
His words are full of cruelty and sarcasm.

Yuki
Sure I can.It's nothing much...

Sukuna
His cruel smile continues and his cruel voice speaks.
Good. You can keep living in pain. I can play with you for hours like the way I want to. There's nothing I love more than watching a person living in pain and seeing their mind crumble.

Yuki
Laughs weirdly. As if I let that happen.

Sukuna
He laughs again, and looks amused. His voice remains cruel and arrogant.

Keep thinking that way. It will make it all the more fun when you break and cry after I torture you for hours. Let's see how brave your mind is before it breaks.

Yuki
Sure let's see..

Sukuna
The black cursed energy is already thick and heavy. Its madness and insanity is getting much more powerful.

Yuki try to hold on to her sanity, but it is almost impossible because this madness and insanity attack on her very soul.

Still want to play this game, huh? Well, that's good. More suffering for you. It makes the game funnier.

Yuki
There is nothing I can't handle... struggling to stand and smiles lightly.

Sukuna
He laughs at your words. His voice is dripping with sadism and arrogance.

You're either a complete fool or just being stubborn. You think you can handle this madness and insanity? It makes me feel even more amused that you can be this optimistic.

Yuki
Optimistic what is that even?..
You maybe the king and other kings bow down but I have battling my whole life and nobody is able to kill me....
Yuki remembers those bloods on her hands, her mind is above to go crazy....
.
.
.
To be continued
Any feedbacks please feel free to comment!!
Thank you for reading.