AUTHOR'S NOTE

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh.

Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillahilladhee bi ni'imatihi tatimmus saalihaat!

Today is a day I've been waiting for, for the past three years. And I can't believe I'm dropping my pen. Like,  I have finally completed The Halaal Way after three long years. I am so emotional right now 🥹

The journey has not been smooth but Alhamdulillah. It was a really long ride, yeah?😃

I want to use this medium to appreciate each and everyone of you that has tagged along till the end. This is an accomplishment for me and I wouldn't have been able to do it without your support. There is no author without readers. Without you guys, The Halaal Way would not exist. So I am saying a very big thank you to you all for sticking around, despite the extremely slow updates. It has never been my wish to keep you hanging for long without an update but some things are just beyond one's control and one has to take them the way they come.

Sooo.... The Halaal Way has come to an end. Has it really come to an end? Because there are a lot of questions.

Aneesah swore to get married to Kamal right?

Steel swore to see the end of Kamal. We don't even know why. We don't even know who the hell he is!

Ja'afar, the character that came in the last chapter 😂 has fallen in love with Yasmeen. I am personally interested in their love story 😁

Who wants to see little Nihlahs and Kamals?☺️
They'd be sooooo cute...

So yes! There's a sequel!
And I'm sooo excited to write it.
I've not even drafted the first chapter but I've finished the book in my head. 😂
Yes! I'm weird like that.

So to be honest, I don't intend to spend a lifetime writing the sequel. Have I told you the title? It's "BEHIND THE CLOUD"
So I'm working on a plan that will allow me to give you a weekly update or maybe an update once in every two weeks (because I have a very busy life outside wattpad). In shaa Allah. So I'm going to need your maximum support. Flood my dm with messages if I go missing unannounced.

I am not going to mention names but this book is dedicated to all Muslims out there. Like I said in the first author's note, this is a reminder of who we truly are as muslims. There are a lot of people like Nihlah and Yasmeen. In fact, this book was inspired by a true life experience. I can't remember all the lessons but I hope we were able to pick them and I also hope that we will put them into good use in shaa Allah.

This is my second completed book. The first is titled "FREE ME". Check it out and I promise you won't regret it.

So will you be a darling and leave an honest review about this book? Tell me what you think about "The Halaal Way". I'll be waiting.

Anything else you wanna know about me or the Halaal Way, free feel to use the comment section.

Tohhhh enough of my surutu. I'll notify you here when I drop the first chapter of 'Behind the cloud' in shaa Allah.

Until then, stay safe for me and The Halaal Way. Hafsah loves you all to the moon and back❤️

Fee amaanillah...