AUTHOR'S NOTE

Assalam alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh.

Yeah, it's me Hafsah and I'm back again. I know you all are still probably angry with me for not completing and taking down Elegant Rose. I won't stop apologizing... I am sorry.

But I'm back with something better in shaa Allah. Yeah, you saw it right!

THE HALAAL WAY

That's the name.

It might not be up to your expectations but I want you to know that I have put in my all in it.

This book is targeted at the Muslim population so it'll be easier for the Muslims to point out what is right and what is wrong in this book.

However, if you're a non-muslim and you're reading this, then I want you to know that you might come across some things that you're probably used to seeing your Muslim friends doing, which you never knew was wrong, but is actually wrong in the light of Islam.

To my Muslim brothers and Sisters, I hope this book becomes a reminder of who we truly are and become good ambassadors of Islam.

I am not saying this book is perfect, so it is open to corrections and constructive criticisms. However, if you're reading this with the intention of bad criticism, then please kindly tap the back button on your phone. I'm grateful that you took your time to read the A/N.

The aim of writing this book is to pass a message across and I hope and pray that we all get that message by the time we reach "THE END" in shaa Allah.

I don't promise frequent updates. You all know how lazy I can be😁. Well, I've improved a bit over time so in shaa Allah we'll get there. Slow and steady wins the race right?

This story is a fiction and a product of the author's imaginations. Any similarities in name, location or character to any individual is purely coincidental. No part of the this book should be copied or reproduced in any form without the author's permission.
All rights are strictly reserved!

Mind you, I have lawyer friends who can take legal actions in case you decide to tamper with the contents of this book without my permission.
Be warned!!

Was that warning scary? It better be 'cause I mean every word written there.

Okay... Having said all that, can we proceed? #grins#

Yes!

Yes we can!

And please don't forget to tap the star button at the end of every chapter. You won't forget right?

In shaa Allah

Let's set the ball rolling...