Chapter 23

"And now you want us to show this nice Vicky how grateful you are?"

"Exactly! It's nice that you put it that way; otherwise, I feel bad." Tia sighed relieved.

Fred and George had listened patiently to Tia to what had happened in potions, had made a big fuss about it, and had cursed Vicky. They were now looking at each other, as they always did when they had a silent conversation.

"Agreed." Fred and George said, and Tia began to grin broadly, but that grin disappeared again when George added: "But you have to help us with that."

"Oh, no... that's what I feared." she groaned. "What do you want?"

"We've been planning a major prank for quite some time, which will affect not just one person, but many - some Gryffindors with whom we have a bone to pick with."

"Among others, our brothers are on that list, this one seventh-year girl who once snitched on us, and Kenneth Towler - he also snitched on us once..." Fred enumerated.

George continued: "There are few others on our infamous list of Gryffindors who don't deserve to be in Gryffindor - or who we just want to get revenge on, and now I guess this Bitchy is one of them."

"Her name is Vicky." Tie reminded him kindly and George smiled.

"I know, but if it's really good to give your enemies nasty nicknames." he explained patiently.

"Oh." Tia said. "Yes, then - then just Bitchy."

"Your job would be to take over the girls on our list." Fred explained. "There are only three with Bitchy, but we can't go to the girls' dormitories - that's what is taken care of. At first, we wanted to ask someone else - maybe Katie or Angelina, but you're even more suitable."

"I think I'm flattered?" But Tia wasn't so sure.

"So? Are you in?" George asked her, looking at her almost pleadingly.

Tia hesitated for a moment, but then she remembered the annoying pain in her forearms, with still ached from the burns, but luckily no scars would remain.

"I'm in - when do we start?"

"That's exactly what we wanted to hear." George put an arm around her shoulder. "Listen and learn - marvel at our ingenious plan."

|~|

It was actually time for dinner, but Tia stayed behind to carry out Fred and George's plan.

They had explained to her exactly what she had to do and what she had to do afterward so that it wouldn't be noticed, and she planned to stick to this plan. She had pulled off a prank or two herself, but this one was from the twins, and she didn't want to be the reason it went wrong. Especially because she didn't want to be on the list and became a victim herself.

She started at Vicky's bed. George had given her a small bag of a special itch powder from Zonko's joke shop, and she had the task of pouring enough of it into the beds of her victims.

She didn't know yet how to recognize the beds of the other victims, but the Weasley twins had shown her the girls it was supposed to hit. They hoped that there would be pictures of them hanging over each bed. Otherwise, Tia was instructed not to sprinkle the powder into any of the beds and run away.

At Vicky's bed, she spread the powder in amounts so that she would really feel it, but after she left her own dorm and went to the other girls' dormitory, she got a little nervous.

Her first victim was a fifth-year and luckily Tia recognized her in photos with her and her family. She hoped if it was really her bed, but she just risked it once and spread the powder as she had done with Vicky.