Chapter 8 [Last Chapter]

I was startled by the feeling of Harry's warm soft lips against mine, it was nothing like I excpected. It was so much better. It was everything I am and everything I was missing, it was love, it was lust, it was fire, it was winter, it was spring, it was warmth, it was the definition of everything. It was the good, and the bad and everything put together. It was like mixing what I was expecting with something so beautiful, so soft. So soft, his lips were so soft as they danced in this symphony against my own. I felt like I was in this distance dreamland, like nothing and no one else existed.  

The kiss wasn't a kiss that took your breath away, or made you have to rush for air. It was oh so gentle, oh so caring that I was lost. I was lost on everything that wasn't this moment with my lips prolonging his. I felt myself pullaway slowly opening my eyes to look at his green ones.  

They looked back at me with such love, such admiration, so much care. It was like he was trying to tell me everything he'd just said with his eyes. I didn't even see when he raised his wrist so he could trace my thin pink lips with the tips of his finger tips. They felt cold against my warm lips, but it was okay because it made me smile.  

"Niall... I love you, I really do. I know Liam loves you too, but it doesn't matter who loves you Niall. All that matters is who do YOU love? Who do you want to be with until you get old, who do you want to have a family with? Who can you see yourself with 40 years from now? I don't know if you see me Niall, I really don't know. But do you want to know what I do know? I know that 40 years from now, I'm gonna be old and wrinkly but if I'm not alone, then the only person I imagine with me is you. I imagine us as a more beautiful romance then even the Notebook, because I don't want to spend not one year without you, or 2 or 3. I want to spend them all by your side, each one of them. I want to see your face everyday when I wake up in the morning, I wanna kiss you in the morning and before you go to bed. I want to make love to you until I can't make love to you any longer. I want you to be the last person I see when I die, and I want you to be the last person I hold before I die. I want you to be my everything, I just need to know... I just need to know if you want to be my everything..."  

My eyes were glossy, but I had to make a decision, it was no I'll think about it's or give me time. If I didn't know now then I would probably never know. But I don't know what to say, everything is jumbled, I wasn't expecting this. This wasn't a decision I wanted to make today, or matter affact I don't think I ever truly wanted to make the decision. This decision would change everything in my life but I don't know if it was for the better.  

"Harry... I can't deci-" I was cut off by a voice I didn't know was here as I looked up at Liam looking straight at me with sad brown eyes.  

"Yes you can, pick Niall.... Pick now, don't make it any harder than it really needs to be. You know how I feel for you. You know I love you with everything inside of me because you make me a better person. You make me happy, you make my every day brighter each morning when I see you smile. But this isn't about me, or Harry, or anyone else. It's about you, it's about how you feel deep inside because we will always love you no matter the circumstance. But us, we don't know if its the same way to you. Choose because honestly, I can't take it in any longer." Said Liam as one single tear slid from his eye and he quickly wiped it away.  

I hesitated, looking at both of their faces and thinking of everything thats happened between me and them. Remembering the amazing times I've had with Liam, and the awesome times I've had with Harry... 

*Flashback* (Niam) 

"Here Niall, have your triple scoop ice cream you endless pit" Said Liam with a big smile handing me a chocalate, chocalate chip cookie dough, and cookies and creams ice cream. I took it from him with a smile poking my tongue out at him and squinting my eyes a bit.