Chapter 6

Liam's Point Of View:

I sat on the bed, stunned, not being able to believe what just happened. It was beyond amazing.

I touched my lips, not being able comprehend that his lips were there only seconds ago. I could still feel my body tingle from the earlier actions. It was like a carnival was going on inside my stomach and like I had been lit aflames. But all of these feelings were good, more so amazing actually.

I was excited yes, but a feeling of sorrow and regret overtook my body.

He left... He regretted everything that just happened and he ran away from me without one glance back.

But I know, I jusy know he must have felt just as amazing as I did, it's impossible for such a feeling to only be one sided.

I refused to believe it was only me feeling this way. It just Couldn't be possible.

But even with all this doubt and uncertainess, a smile stretched itself across my face and my eyes shinned with happiness. As my heart still beat frantically at my chest.

I don't Care if he ran away, I know he felt something, and thats enough for me.

I took a deep breath and got off the bed and brushed myself off, taking off any wrinkles on my clothing and I heard feet thudding towards the room and I looked up to see who it was.

"Hey Liam! Did you see where Niall ran off to?" Harry said with a big goofy smile on his face. Dimplea deep as ever and green eyes twinkling with mix feelings I just couldn't read.

"Nah, I don't know Haz. Why?" I asked curiously, I felt a bit guilty now, but not for the reasons you would think.

"I wanted to see if he wanted to go on a date, with me, tonight. I feel like both of us need it, I haven't been very straightforward with him, and he deserves that at least." ended the curly haired lad with a shrug.

I will never understand how he can be so care free about this, If I was in his place I would have jumped Niallers bones already. I mean seriously, its Niall.

"Hey Harry, I have something I need to tell you. That you probably won't like very much..." I had to tell the boy, I couldn't keep it to myself anymore. He looked up at me curiosly but gave me a reassuring smile.

"I'm In Love With Niall..." I mumbled barely audible but I knew he still heard me, seeing as I felt him tense at my side.

The air was tense akward as if one move could set everything off. It was like a bomb, or maybe some other explosive. I wouldnt really know, I'm not very violent.

Before either of us could utter a word Lou ran into the room, eyes ajar and panting.

" We need help, I think a cat fights gonna happen, get your asses down here" and just like that both me and harry left the room, but I knew that this isn't the end of this conversation. There was much more to come.

******

Comment, Vote, and Fan if you want <3 Sucky chapter I know but hang in there.

Love,

Ale xxx