Chapter 4

*Niall's POV*

It had been a few days since I came out and told Harry I was in love with him. It wasn't as hard and horrid as I thought it would be. After I said it, I felt like a huge pain had been taken from my chest. I never knew I had that until it was gone. And really, I was so glad it was gone.  

I had a good talk with Harry after we got home, asking him about his feeling. I scolded him horribly for even touching my journal, it was an invasion of privacy I really didn't appreciate.  

I did notice how he repeatedly said he "thought" he was in love with me. I just brushed it off because I by no means was gonna ruin the moment. (AN: anyone else think of the song moments? I know I did when I reread this xD)  

It did hurt me every time he said it, because it meant his feelings weren't as genuine as I wished they were.  

But now it was Friday, and we were supposed to have our regular Monthly meeting with management today. It was just to make sure everything was fine, that's why we had a meeting every month. But for some reason now that I was sitting in the car sitting next to Zayn waiting to arrive at manegments office something felt off. A bit different.  

It wasn't because of me and Harry though, yeah sure we were bantering more now, hanging out more. But to be honest nothing had changed, and I'm glad, seeing as it meant we were taking it slow.  

Zayn wrapped a secure hand around my shoulder, making me lean into him and rest my head on his oh so comfortable chest.  

I smiled a bit and close my eyes. I felt him place a kiss on my forehead.  

"go to sleep baby leprechaun." and with one caring squeeze on my shoulder from a certain tan boy, I fluttered my eyes closed. Falling into a nice deep sleep.

I still had my eyes closed, seeing as I was still half asleep but I could hear the boys talking. They were talking fairly low. I think it was so I wouldn't wake up, to late for that suckers.  

"he look so adorable when he's sleeping..." I heard Zayn say sweetly. He's such a cupcake ^_^ 

"Oi back off Malik." I heard Harry say mocking jealous.  

I heard Liam chuckle and Louis giggle. These boys are ridiculous, no wonder I love them.  

I could feel Zayn rubbing circles into the exposed skin above my hip. I tried oh so hard not to lean into the touch because it felt that nice. They were soft fluttering circles onto nialls exposed hip, it made him want to squirm.  

Liam cleared his throaght indicating he had something he wanted to say. This must be good.  

"Hey guys...I have to tell you something..." 

I let my ears perk up, I wonder what he has to say. And that bastard was gonna say it without me hearing. Ass -_- 

"I broke up with danielle..." he said quickly yet quietly.  

I sparng up from Zayns lap as soon as those words left his mouth. My eyes were wide, mouth agape, I couldn't believe what this dude just said. 

"I thought you were asleep!" he said defensively, wrong words to say Li bear.  

" YOU THOUGHT I WAS ASLEEP! you better come up with a better excuse to why the hell you wanted to keep this from me. It's not even that though, why'd you break up with dani?" I asked a bit more softly, I really dont care if he wanted to keep it from me, I just wanted to make sure he was okay.

But everyone knew how much they loved eachother so I'm lost on why they broke up.

"it wasn't a nasty break up or anything, were still really good friends. We just wanted different people, no reason to stay together If the feeling wasn't there anymore." he said with a genuine Smile, I knew this boy like the back of my hand. So for some reason I knew he was being honest.